71

Ji Juechuan raised his heart in his throat, stared at Yan Yan closely, and asked again: "What separation?"

He was terrified by the torment a few days ago, and now he immediately became vigilant when he heard these two words, and subconsciously hugged Yan Yan a little tighter.

Yan Yan left without saying a word last time, and this time he greeted him in advance, do you think he won't go looking for him?

Yan Yan didn't expect Ji Juechuan's reaction to be so big, and he blinked before continuing: "The platform invited me to participate in an event, and I have to leave for five days."

Ji Juechuan still didn't relax at all, he frowned tightly as if he was facing a big enemy: "What activity?"

It's not that he doesn't believe in Yan Yan, it's just that it's been less than half a month since he was arrested from the airport, and if it happens again, he doesn't know if he can stand it.

"Travel to N City with other anchors." Yan Yan told him with a wrinkled face, "We still have to live broadcast the whole process."

"Do you have to go?"

Yan Yan hesitated for a moment, then nodded: "Well, we must go."

Ji Juechuan took a deep breath, filled with anxiety.

He didn't expect that he would still be so worried about gains and losses, and he was afraid of losing him even though Yan Yan was by his side.

He was even worried, after the five-day event, would Yan Yan come back to him obediently?

Will he take the opportunity and run away like this?

Yan Yan saw that Ji Juechuan's face changed again and again, and he didn't speak for a long time, so he asked him tentatively, "Don't you want me to go?"

Ji Juechuan wanted to nod, but held back.

He didn't want Yan Yan to think that he had a strong desire to control, that might push Yan Yan further away.

"No, you can decide for yourself." Ji Juechuan suppressed the uneasiness in his heart and replied calmly.

"Oh." Yan Yan was a little disappointed, he thought Ji Juechuan would say that he couldn't bear him.

Ji Juechuan: "When are we leaving?"

Yan Yan: "A week later."

Ji Juechuan pursed his lips and pretended to ask casually, "Do you want to go back to City A first?"

In order not to be so deliberate, I added another sentence: "J city to N city has to change planes, which is inconvenient."

"Okay." Yan Yan agreed without thinking too much.

Ji Juechuan has been with him in J City for so long, and he doesn't want to waste Ji Juechuan's time anymore.

"Go back tomorrow?" Ji Juechuan struck while the iron was hot.

"Uh-huh."

Seeing that Yanyan agreed, Ji Juechuan was a little relieved.

Early the next morning, they packed their bags and prepared to return to City A.

Before leaving, Yan Yan was still a little bit reluctant to part with the house that had just been bought and hadn't warmed up yet, so he stood at the door for a long time.

Seeing the reluctance in his eyes, Ji Juechuan was worried that he would not leave again, so he quickly took his hand and walked into the elevator.

After several hours of sailing, they returned home in the afternoon.