70

Yan Yan felt that there was something wrong with Ji Juechuan's expression, he hesitated for a while, and nodded: "I don't mind."

In the next second, he was picked up in the air.

Ji Juechuan carried him out of the hot spring pool and strode towards the room, water dripped from both of them.

Yan Yan hugged Ji Juechuan's neck tightly, and only now began to get nervous.

I just wanted to tell Ji Juechuan that he didn't mind, but I didn't expect that he would just hug him up and walk into the room. It's self-evident what will happen later.

He swallowed quietly, retreating in his heart.

But he has already said that in front of Ji Juechuan, and now he can't go back on his word.

So Yan Yan just hugged Ji Juechuan's neck even tighter, without saying a word.

After putting the person on the soft bed, Ji Juechuan finally saw Yan Yan's appearance clearly.

Yan Yan's whole body was steamed with a layer of pale pink. He didn't know if it was because of shyness or something else. His eyelashes drooped slightly and he looked elsewhere.

Ji Juechuan looked more and more itchy, bent down to meet his gaze, and said in a coaxing tone: "Do you know what we are going to do?"

Although Yan Yan had no experience, he listened carefully to the **** education courses at school, and of course he knew what was going to happen.

He pursed his lips and nodded, trying to suppress his tension: "I know."

Seeing him pretending to be calm, Ji Juechuan wanted to laugh.

He sat down by the bed, resisted the impulse forcefully, and raised his chin towards Yan Yan: "Then you start first."

Yan Yan's expression was blank for a moment, and he sat on the bed for a while before biting his lip and leaning over, putting his hand on it.

The heat in the palm of his hand could not be ignored, Yan Yan closed his eyes, his face was as red as a boiled shrimp.

Before going to bed, Yan Yan's thin eyelids were red, and his lower lip was bitten with deep tooth marks, and he squeezed into Ji Juechuan's arms with his mouth flattened.

Although they still didn't make it to the last step, Yan Yan's leg. The root suffered, and it is still burning hot until now.

He remembered that the last time he went to ride a horse at the racecourse, the inner thighs were also so painful. Although the skin was not broken this time, it was not much better than last time.

Yan Yan was in severe pain, and he complained about Ji Juechuan, but his body kept crawling into his arms, as if he wanted to seek comfort.

Ji Juechuan hugged him tightly in a good mood, coaxing him with curled lips.

Because he was outside now and didn't have those supplies at hand, he didn't make it to the end for fear of hurting Yan Yan.

But Yan Yan let him play around obediently just now, and he was very satisfied with the way he worked hard to cooperate.

As soon as he lowered his head and kissed the black head lightly, he heard Yan Yan whisper: "Liar, never come again."

Ji Juechuan froze, looked at Yan Yan's face, only to find that he had already closed his eyes, his slender eyelashes cast a shadow on his face, the sentence just now seemed to be talking in sleep.