81

In the end, the antler headdress still didn't end up in the trash, it was just thrown out of the room.

Yan Yan slept through the night, got up, ate dinner, and went back to sleep.

The day before, he flew to Country S for more than ten hours, and was tossed for a whole night. His physical strength was exhausted, and he slept for a full day to replenish his energy.

When I woke up, it was already the morning after Christmas.

Ji Juechuan postponed the schedule for two days, and stayed at home with Yan Yan today.

After breakfast, Yan Yan found a movie to watch.

Considering that Yan Yan's body was still a little uncomfortable, Ji Juechuan wanted him to sit on his lap and volunteered to serve him as a pillow.

But Yan Yan didn't want to sit on it.

He glanced at a certain place in Ji Juechuan, his eyes seemed to say "I'm not fooled".

Ji Juechuan was a little helpless, so he had to stuff a pillow behind his back to make him sit more comfortably.

The movie on the TV started to play, it was a superhero movie made in country S, Yan Yan was soon attracted by the exciting content of the movie.

After watching the first season of the movie, Ji Juechuan played the second season for him, and the two sat on the sofa and watched the movie all morning.

On the way, Ji Juechuan left and answered a phone call, which was from Lu Ji.

Lu Ji got straight to the point: "Mr. Ji, Xiao Xu said that you postponed the schedule for these two days. He was afraid of disturbing you, so he asked me to ask if you are not feeling well."

Even though he asked like this, Lu Ji already had an answer in his heart.

A few days ago, Yan Yan came to him and asked for Ji Juechuan's address in Country S. Today, Xiao Xu said that Ji Juechuan had postponed the two-day schedule. There is no need to guess. went.

But as Ji Juechuan's old assistant for several years, he still wanted to help Ji Juechuan establish a conscientious image in front of the new assistants, and he was not 100% sure, so he made this call.

Originally, I thought I would get Ji Juechuan's answer about handling private matters, but I didn't expect the phone call to be straightforward:

"Stay with my wife at home, I don't have time these two days."

The corner of Lu Ji's mouth twitched, and he always felt that he heard a hint of showing off.

After hanging up the phone, Ji Juechuan sat back beside Yan Yan.

The movie happened to be at the most thrilling place, and as soon as he sat back, Yan Yan leaned over and told him the part he missed when he went to answer the phone.

After watching the two seasons of movies, it was already noon.

Yan Yan stretched contentedly, the loose home clothes showed a waist because of the movement, and there were traces left by Ji Juechuan on it.

He didn't know anything about it, and he didn't notice Ji Juechuan's darkened eyes.

"The male lead is so handsome, it would be great if there was a third season." Yan Yan still had something to say.

Ji Juechuan glanced at the people on the TV, and for the first time in the past two days, he didn't agree with his words: "I think it's normal."

Yan Yan looked at him in surprise: "Is this normal?"