60

"Honey, what are you looking for?"

Under the light, Yan Yan turned his head curiously to see his strange behavior of opening the drawer and then stuck in front of the drawer.

Ji Juechuan came back to his senses, closed the drawer in an instant, then squatted down to pull another drawer: "Look for the medicine box."

The other drawer was pulled open, and there were also several boxes of sleeves neatly placed inside, as well as strange props whose purpose was unknown.

He closed the drawer again with a bang.

Yan Yan was startled by the noise he made, and thought he was getting impatient looking for it, so he quickly stood up and helped him find it together.

He also started to look for it from the bedside table next to his bed. After opening the drawer, he saw what Ji Juechuan had just seen.

It's just that he didn't recognize it right away, and took it out to have a look. It wasn't until he saw the words on the package that his face blushed.

Yan Yan hurriedly put the things back, subconsciously glanced in Ji Juechuan's direction, and was relieved when he saw that he didn't notice the movement here.

"Found it." Ji Juechuan came over with the medicine box, his expression normal.

"Are you hurt?"

Yan Yan hid the fingers that touched those supplies behind his back, as if this way Ji Juechuan would not see what stupid thing he did just now.

Just after asking, I saw Ji Juechuan raised his eyes and glanced at his thigh.

He froze for a moment, then looked down, only to realize that he had noticed the bruise he had just knocked out in the bathroom.

Yan Yan immediately grabbed her nightgown tightly and bit her lower lip lightly.

Ji Juechuan even noticed such a little injury on his body, so he must have seen other places just now.

He was still comforting himself. Under such circumstances, Ji Juechuan must have seen nothing clearly, and now he has to face the reality.

But he wasn't that hypocritical, and he wouldn't lose anything if he was glanced at, it's just that he felt ashamed.

There is no one in the world more humiliated than him sitting in the bathroom naked like that, eyes still closed.

Yan Yan was still upset, but Ji Juechuan had already taken out the medicine from the medicine box, paused, and handed it to him.

"Thank you." Yan Yan took the medicine, and quietly raised his eyes to see Ji Juechuan's face.

Ji Juechuan really didn't seem to hate him.

While wondering in his heart, he applied the medicine to himself.

After applying the medicine, he was about to lie down when Ji Juechuan pulled him back.

He saw Ji Juechuan take out a few more clothes from the suitcase, spread two on the position where he was going to lie down, and one on the pillow.

Then, he turned up the temperature of the air conditioner in the room, and then carried the quilt on the bed to the chair next to him.

After finishing these, Ji Juechuan went to bed: "Go to sleep."

"What about you?" Yan Yan couldn't help asking.

He knew that Ji Juechuan probably felt that the hotel arranged by the live broadcast platform was not clean enough, so he did this, but why didn't Ji Juechuan use his clothes to cover it?