extra 4

Yan Yan held his phone for a few seconds, then jumped up from the bed, put on his slippers and ran out of the room.

Afraid of waking up his parents, he tiptoed downstairs and didn't dare to continue running until he reached the door.

A car was parked outside the iron gate. The car's headlights were turned off, and it was dormant in the darkness. It could only be vaguely seen through the light on the iron gate.

Yan Yan carefully pressed the unlock button, and the iron door opened slowly.

He walked out of the iron gate, only to see a figure leaning against the car, the shadow was hidden in the darkness.

As soon as Yan Yan took a few steps, he was held tightly in his arms.

His chin was pinched, and fierce kisses fell all over the sky, as if trying to devour him.

Under the dim light, Ji Juechuan's pupils were as black as ink, filled with emotions he couldn't understand, as if he had been suppressed for a long time.

Since coming to this world, Ji Juechuan wanted to hold Yan Yan in his arms and kiss countless times, but it became difficult to even see Yan Yan later on, he could only watch Yan Yan get farther and farther away from him.

If Yan Yan didn't think about it today, Ji Juechuan wouldn't even have the confidence to chase him back.

Yan Yan leaned on Ji Juechuan, grabbed his neckline with his hands, his face was blushing and he hadn't been let go yet.

He lightly bit his thin lips, signaling Ji Juechuan to let him go first.

Ji Juechuan's eyes darkened, and he reluctantly let go of his lips.

"There is surveillance here." Yan Yan reminded him in a low voice.

Unexpectedly, this was the first sentence Yan Yan said after recovering his memory. Ji Juechuan squeezed his face funnyly: "You don't miss me?" Yan Yan didn't remember everything until an hour had passed. Before that, he didn't remember Ji Juechuan at all. , let alone miss him.

But he still nodded against his conscience: "Think."

After thinking for half an hour, he also thought about it.

Ji Juechuan didn't pierce him, but just raised his chin towards the iron gate behind him: "Go in first."

Yan Yan didn't expect Ji Juechuan to come all the way, and let him in just by seeing him.

But thinking that it was already early in the morning, it was not appropriate for them to stand at the door all the time, so they nodded.

"See you tomorrow."

Ji Juechuan's face darkened, "Did I say I was leaving?"

"Ah?" Yan Yan was a little confused, did Ji Juechuan wait for him outside the iron gate all night?

Ji Juechuan took his hand with a cold face, and walked into the iron gate with him.

Yan Yan was stunned for a moment, only to realize that Ji Juechuan meant to go in with him.

But his family is still at home, and he may meet the housekeeper and servants later, if they are found together, they will not be able to tell.

Although he didn't know why he suddenly returned to his own world, and Ji Juechuan existed in this world, but he knew that in this world, he and Ji Juechuan had no engagement.

Yan Yan quietly glanced at Ji Juechuan next to him, but decided not to bring this matter up.

Just as he was about to lead Ji Juechuan the way, he found that Ji Juechuan was leading him ahead, as if he knew the way.