17

Yan Yan cried for a long time watching that movie, her fair face was flushed, as if she had applied rouge on the corners of her eyes and the tip of her nose, embellishing that beautiful face a bit more glamorous, which made people feel pity.

Ji Juechuan didn't expect to see this scene, and froze in place with the doll in his hand.

Yan Yan refused to let him take the opportunity to apologize, sat up from the bed, grabbed his fingertips, and sniffed: "Do you know you were wrong?"

If Ji Juechuan really knew that he was wrong, next time he probably wouldn't speak so loudly to him like yesterday.

Ji Juechuan came back to his senses after his fingers were pulled a few times, and lowered his eyes: "Well, I see."

He took two tissues from the bedside table and wiped away the tears hanging from Yan Yan's long eyelashes. He accidentally touched the soft cheek with his fingers, and felt his fingertips burn.

Yan Yan was taken aback by his actions, and looked at him blankly with wet eyes.

"Why are you crying like this?" Ji Juechuan squeezed the tissue in his hand with his lowered hand, his tone was flat.

Hearing this sentence, Yan Yan remembered that he had cried for a long time while watching a movie, and it must be very obvious now.

He quickly raised his hand to wipe his face a few times, and sure enough, he touched a few drops of wet tears.

When Ji Juechuan saw him crying miserably, Yan Yan turned his head in embarrassment, unwilling to let Ji Juechuan see his face again.

Ji Juechuan pursed his lips, thinking that Lu Ji said that Yan Yan also cried when he came out of the office yesterday, and felt that Yan Yan was still wronged because of yesterday's incident.

He began to faintly regret his attitude towards Yan Yan yesterday.

After Yan Yan turned his head, the room became quiet. He bit his lip, wondering whether Ji Juechuan would laugh at him in his heart for crying like this.

He started crying in the second half of the movie, and now his eyes may be swollen from crying, so he must look ugly.

But he was even more embarrassed to tell Ji Juechuan that he cried because he watched a movie, so he could only keep silent.

The room was quiet for a while, and he heard Ji Juechuan finally say, "I bought you a present."

Yan Yan blinked, was attracted by this sentence, turned to look at him: "What gift?"

Just after asking, I saw Ji Juechuan picking up a huge Shiba Inu doll from his feet.

Yan Yan froze for a moment, his mouth opened slightly in surprise.

Ji Juechuan didn't feel anything when he was watched by so many people in the store just now, but now facing Yan Yan's surprised expression, he felt a little uncomfortable.

Would this gift be too silly? Sure enough, it is better to buy jewelry, right?

He frowned, thinking about whether to buy a new gift, when he felt the Shiba Inu he was carrying was carried away.

Looking up, Yan Yan was holding the chubby Shiba Inu doll in his arms, his red eyes from crying just now were bent, and the corners of his lips curled up slightly.

"Thanks husband."

Hearing the familiar title again, Ji Juechuan breathed a sigh of relief, the boulder that had been hanging in his heart for a day finally fell to the ground.