45

After writing the last item on the paper, Yan Yan stared at those words for a while, and then wanted to cross them out.

He remembered the last time he was kissed by Ji Juechuan on the bed, not only for a long time, but also Ji Juechuan licked his tongue and bit his lips, and finally his mouth was a little swollen.

If he had to come back every day in the future, wouldn't his mouth be swollen every day?

This kind of tactic of killing one thousand enemies and self-defeating eight hundred should not be used.

Yan Yan picked up the pen, just about to cross out those words, but hesitated again.

Isn't it different for him to kiss Ji Juechuan and Ji Juechuan to kiss him?

If it was him who kissed, he would only touch Ji Juechuan's lips with his lips, and it would only take a second.

Just this simple matter of one second, I don’t know how much it can promote the progress of the plot, it’s a pity not to use it.

In the end, Yan Yan still didn't cross out the last item.

He put away the neatly written plan, found another small notebook, copied the plan, drew a small box in front of each plan, and planned to tick it every time he completed one.

Just as he put away the small notebook, Ji Juechuan walked in.

He saw Yan Yan ran upstairs as soon as he got out of the car, and thought he was going to put away the marriage certificate, but he didn't expect to see the marriage certificate thrown on the bedside table as soon as he came in.

Ji Juechuan frowned, "Why didn't you keep the marriage certificate?"

Just as Yan Yan put away the planner and notebook, he was taken aback and his heart beat wildly.

After making sure that Ji Juechuan didn't see him put away the small notebook, he picked up the marriage certificate on the bedside table and put it in Ji Juechuan's hand. With the other hand, he gently grasped Ji Juechuan's clothes and raised his head.

"Honey, help me put it away together."

Ji Juechuan looked down at him for a while, but did not take the marriage certificate.

"Pick it up yourself."

Yan Yan curled his lips, and was about to put the marriage certificate in the suitcase.

Just two steps away, Ji Juechuan grabbed the back of his collar.

"Yan Yan, there is no shortage of cabinets at home."

Yan Yan blinked his eyes several times before he realized that Ji Juechuan meant to ask him to keep his marriage certificate at home.

He didn't care about it, he just wanted to find a cabinet to put it in when he thought of something.

He turned his head to look at Ji Juechuan again, held his slender fingers, and lowered the corners of his eyes in grievance.

"Husband, we have all obtained the certificate, and you still call me like that."

After saying this, Yan Yan saw Ji Juechuan's eyes flicker, but just looked at him without speaking.

Yan Yan still maintained an aggrieved expression on the surface, but he gave himself a thumbs up in his heart.

In this way, the weekly unreasonable troubles are completed once.

As soon as he let go of Ji Juechuan's hand, he heard Ji Juechuan say, "What do you want me to call you?"