19

Ji Juechuan was pushed away unexpectedly, and he didn't react for a while.

It wasn't until Yan Yan shrank back into the sofa that he pursed his lips, stood up straight, and took two steps back.

"Have you smoked?" Yan Yan hid behind Shiba Inu, only showing two eyes to look at him.

"No." Ji Juechuan seemed to be afraid of his misunderstanding, so he denied it almost instantly, paused, and then said, "I don't smoke."

It must have just caught the smell of cigarettes from other people on the dining table.

It's just that no one smoked at all during the banquet, and even if there was a smell of smoke, it should have been brought in by someone else. It stands to reason that the smell should be very thin. He didn't smell it all the way, but Yan Yan smelled it as soon as he got close. .

Ji Juechuan was suddenly glad that he did not have the habit of smoking.

Seeing that Yan Yan still kept a distance from him, he stepped back a little bit, pursed his thin lips, and explained: "Maybe it's the smell of cigarettes that got on someone else's body."

Yan Yan's long eyelashes blinked twice, "Aren't you in the company, why did you smell of smoke?"

The last time he saw Ji Juechuan occupied a large office by himself, and the elevator was independent, besides, no one would smoke in the company, right?

Seeing his seriousness, Ji Juechuan felt for a moment that he was a bit like a husband who was interrogated by his little wife because he came home late.

This thought made him feel a little better for no reason, and he still thought about explaining a few more words, "There is a party tonight, and there are a lot of people."

As soon as this sentence was finished, Yan Yan's clear eyes flickered, like the ripples of spring water under the moonlight.

Before he could see clearly, Yan Yan lowered his head and removed the Shiba Inu in front of him, and got a little closer to him. He knelt on the sofa and looked up at him, his porcelain white chin raised slightly.

"Honey, go take a shower, I'll wait for you on the bed."

This very ambiguous sentence made Ji Juechuan's forehead twitch, but Yan Yan's understanding of this sentence was obviously only in the literal meaning, and his eyes were clean and calm, as if he didn't know what he said misleading words.

Thinking of the interrupted hug just now, Ji Juechuan rarely hesitated.

Although Yan Yan likes to act like a baby with him, most of the time he pulls on his sleeves and the corners of his clothes, and rarely has physical contact with him.

The hug just now seemed to be the most intimate contact between the two.

He is going to take a shower now, and after the smell of cigarettes is gone, will Yan Yan hug him again?

As soon as this idea came up, Ji Juechuan suppressed it with a black face.

He felt that he was a little abnormal, why did he want Yan Yan to hug him?

Standing by the sofa, Ji Juechuan's expression changed, and finally he went upstairs to take a shower.

When he came out of the shower, Yan Yan sat on the bed and waited for him. He was holding a mobile phone in his hand, seriously wondering what he was looking at.

When Ji Juechuan sat down by the bed, he glanced casually, and saw the bank card balance displayed on his screen, which was only a pitiful three-digit number.