18

Sheng Mowen's brain froze for a moment.

He clicked on the picture and took a closer look. The whole person seemed to be frozen and did not move for a long time.

He suddenly remembered what happened a few days ago.

At that time, Yan Yan came out of Ji Juechuan's office with red eyes. He wanted to say a few words to him, but Ji Juechuan blocked him.

At that time, Ji Juechuan was obviously hostile towards him.

But how could a simple person like Yan Yan be with Ji Juechuan?

The group is still chatting lively.

"Could it be that only couples can use these two avatars! Am I unworthy of being single?"

"Hurry up and change it, you dare to use the same avatar as Mr. Ji's object"

"Don't change, the stubbornness of a single dog"

The avatar of the person who sent this sentence was astonishingly the same as Yan Yan's avatar.

The tense strings in Sheng Mowen's heart loosened.

Even people from a company have a chance of bumping into their avatars, so Yan Yan's avatar must be just a coincidence.

Thinking about it, Yan Yan and Ji Juechuan are not from the same world at all. Last time he found out that they were friends, it already made him feel a little unbelievable, let alone that they were a couple.

He didn't look at the messages in the group anymore, and retreated to the message interface to take a look. Yan Yan had already replied him with an expression.

Yan Yan: [Maomao is shy.jpg]

Sheng Mowen smiled lightly and put down his phone.

After Yan Yan finished replying to the message, he uploaded the screen recording of the live broadcast to the computer, opened the editing software and started cutting the video.

He had taught himself a little editing before, but he hadn't done it much by hand. He was a little raw, and he hadn't made much progress until lunch time.

After lunch, Yan Yan sat on the sofa, cashed out the rewards he received during the live broadcast, and opened the shopping website to search for bartender clothes.

Because he only planned to wear it once, he picked one at random and placed an order. When filling in the address, he remembered that he didn't know the address information of Ji Juechuan's house.

He thought for a while and opened WeChat.

company.

Ji Juechuan's cell phone rang aside.

He glanced at it, first startled, then raised his eyebrows in surprise.

Yan: [husband]

Yan:【Are you busy】

Why would Yan Yan send him a message at this time?

He put down the information in his hand, opened WeChat, and saw Yan Yan's profile picture that was the most out of place in his list appeared at the top.

A smile flashed in Ji Juechuan's eyes that he didn't notice. He tapped the screen a few times with his finger, but the message he replied was very calm:

【What's wrong? 】

Yan: 【Can you send me your home address information】

Inkstone: [猫猫拍摄.jpg]