40

Yan Yan sat on the bed with his head up, his mouth slightly opened, and was pushed in by Ji Juechuan with his tongue.

Although he was a little dizzy, he was still taken aback and subconsciously wanted to hide back.

Sensing his intention, Ji Juechuan clasped his big hands on the back of his head, pressed forward, and touched his tongue with his tongue.

The moment his tongues touched, Ji Juechuan's eyes darkened, as if he wanted to swallow the person in front of him.

Yan Yan's eyelashes trembled, trying to avoid his protruding tongue, but his tongue moved a few times, as if it was entangled with him.

I don't know how long it took, Yan Yan's eyes began to blur, and the tongue finally retreated, but the two thin lips were still pressing on his lips.

Yan Yan took advantage of the gap to take a breath, but before he could recover, he felt his lower lip moist and itchy.

It was Ji Juechuan who lightly bit his lip with his teeth, and then licked it with his tongue, as if tasting candy.

When Yan Yan was completely let go, the flesh of his lips was already slightly swollen, and his lips were moist and bright red from the kiss.

He still hasn't recovered, his mouth is still slightly open as before, and his eyes are full of water.

Ji Juechuan's eyes fell on his lips, and his eyes were burning as if they were on fire.

After a while, Yan Yan finally came back to his senses. He loosened his grip on the quilt, touched his lips, and frowned.

How can there be such a practice, not only sticking the tongue in, but also licking and biting his lip flesh, which is not uncomfortable at all.

Feeling that the swollen lips were warm, he stuck out his tongue and licked it, making it crystal clear.

When he felt better, Yan Yan raised his eyes to look at Ji Juechuan.

He saw that Ji Juechuan's expression was a bit weird, his eyes were looking at his lips with burning eyes, and his breathing was still a little heavy.

Suddenly, Ji Juechuan stood up, as if he wanted to go to the bathroom, but his body froze for a moment, and he sat down on the bed with his back to him.

Yan Yan looked at his strange behavior with a little doubt in his eyes.

After sitting by the bed for a while, Ji Juechuan got on the bed stiffly, covered his body with the quilt, and turned slightly sideways.

Yan Yan didn't notice that there was something wrong with him, but just asked: "Husband, do you want to kiss like you did just now when you get engaged?"

"Um."

Ji Juechuan's voice was a little hoarse, Yan Yan only thought it was because he had a fever during the day and hadn't recovered yet.

Yan Yan struggled for a moment, his long eyelashes drooped slightly, and whispered, "I don't think we need to kiss like that."

He was still a little embarrassed to be kissed like that just now in front of so many people.

"Then how should we kiss?" Ji Juechuan glanced at him, as if he was really asking for his opinion.

Yan Yan thought about it seriously, anyway, he was just putting on a show in front of others, as long as his lips touched it?

He leaned over and pecked Ji Juechuan lightly on the lips, his eyes sparkled, "That's it."

After he finished kissing, Ji Juechuan didn't speak, but just looked at him deeply.