67

Ji Juechuan didn't expect Yan Yan to ask such a question, his hands stopped immediately, and his expression was a little weird.

He did have the idea of ​​letting Yan Yan stay by his side, but it was just an impulsive thought when he was in a hurry. How could he really lock Yan Yan up?

Is this how Yan Yan sees him?

He stared at Yan Yan for a while, and originally wanted to deny it, but he didn't know what kind of mentality it was, so he said ambiguously: "What do you think?"

Yan Yan's eyes widened in an instant, and his lips moved, as if he wanted to condemn him, but then he closed his mouth tightly, not knowing why he thought of something.

Ji Juechuan watched his reaction calmly without explaining, as if he wanted to prove the crime.

Yan Yan, who was law-abiding since he was a child, never expected to encounter such a thing. He didn't know what to do for a while, and he was afraid that Ji Juechuan would be angered, and his mobile phone would be taken away later, so he had no choice but to keep silent, but his face was written Full of disapproval.

Seeing him pursing his lips without saying a word, and his face full of dissatisfaction, Ji Juechuan suppressed the smile on his lips, and said with a cold face, "Eat your meal first."

After such a toss, it is already afternoon, and the two of them haven't had lunch yet.

He took out the food from the bag, put it on the table, and asked Yan Yan to sit down on the chair.

These dishes were randomly ordered by Yan Yan at the roadside restaurant just now. Fortunately, the taste was not bad, and the two of them finished their lunch in silence.

After putting down the chopsticks, Yan Yan wiped his mouth clean and regained strength, ready to reason with Ji Juechuan.

He knew that Ji Juechuan was not bad in nature, and he must have wanted to lock him up because of impulse, as long as he explained it clearly to him.

He thought for a while, made a mental note, and said, "You can't lock me here, I..."

"Oh." Ji Juechuan had already cleared the table, stood up with the bag in hand, and interrupted him with downcast eyes, "What can you do?"

Yan Yan was stunned for a moment, and looked at him blankly, his thoughts that had just been sorted out were disrupted by him.

Ji Juechuan's heart has been tense for the past two days, and seeing him now, he couldn't help but want to tease him a little more.

"Where's your phone?"

Yan Yan came to his senses and hurried to touch the phone in his pocket, but found nothing.

He was really scared now, and even imagined the life of being locked up in the future, his lips trembled: "You can't do this."

Ji Juechuan turned around and left.

He didn't take Yan Yan's cell phone. Yan Yan's cell phone fell on the seat when he was in the car, and the driver gave it to him when he got off the car.

After taking the bag downstairs and throwing it away, Ji Juechuan took out Yan Yan's cell phone in his pocket and went back to his room.

Yan Yan was still sitting at the table with his head down, looking hopeless.

He thought that Ji Juechuan really wanted to lock him here, and what was even more desperate was that he had just thought about it, but he couldn't think of any solution.

He told Yan Yueluo at the airport today that he was going to City J, even if he really disappeared, no one would suspect Ji Juechuan.

Just when he was frustrated, he saw a slender hand appearing in front of him and put down a mobile phone.