4

The two stood at the door looking at each other for a while before Ji Juechuan remembered the reason why Yan Yan appeared at his door.

He rubbed the center of his eyebrows, turned around and walked inside: "Come in."

After walking a few steps, there was no movement behind him. Ji Juechuan frowned even deeper, and looked back.

Yan Yan was struggling to push the huge suitcase, pursing his lips hard, as if he was trying to **** his milk, but the suitcase only slid forward a little distance.

"..."

What did this person grow up on, and how can he be as strong as a kitten?

He strode over and grabbed the handle on the suitcase.

Yan Yan's eyes widened, trying to stop his movement: "This box is very heavy, I can't lift it..."

Before he finished speaking, Ji Juechuan picked up the suitcase with one hand and left, and glanced at him lightly before turning around.

Yan Yan was stunned for a moment before following, watching Ji Juechuan walk up the stairs as effortlessly as if carrying an empty suitcase, and put his suitcase on the second floor without even panting.

It took two people to lift this box onto the car, but he was able to carry it up the stairs with one hand, his strength was too exaggerated.

It is estimated that a light punch can hit him on the wall, and the kind that can't be pulled off.

Yan Yan muttered in his heart, not noticing that Ji Juechuan, who was walking in front, stopped and bumped into his strong back.

"Which room do you want to sleep in?"

Ji Juechuan felt as if he had been hit by a ball of cotton wool on his back, which was light and weightless at all. If he hadn't seen the red spot on the tip of Yan Yan's small nose, he would have almost thought it was his own illusion.

Yan Yan raised his hand and rubbed his nose, looked left and right, just about to say whatever, then suddenly closed his mouth.

Ji Juechuan is usually in the company during the day, and he doesn't have many opportunities to get in touch with. The two of them don't have much time to spend together. It is estimated that they won't see each other until they get married.

Only by sleeping in the same room with Ji Juechuan can he have a chance to implement his plan.

Seeing that he didn't make a sound, but just glanced around with bright eyes, Ji Juechuan thought he was carefully choosing a room.

He waited patiently, and after a few seconds, he saw the young man blinking his misty eyes and pinching the corner of his clothes: "I want to sleep with you."

Ji Juechuan thought he heard it wrong, and his face darkened: "What?"

The young man seemed to be frightened by him. He looked at him timidly with his beautiful eyes, but he repeated softly on his mouth: "...I want to sleep with you."

This time he heard clearly, and his face became more serious.

I didn't expect this cat to be quite courageous.

Yesterday, she posted on the Internet saying that she didn't like him as a marriage partner, but today she turned her attitude 180 degrees, and even dared to ask to sleep with him.

Could it be that this person has always been so casual that even people who have only met a few times can sleep together?

Ji Juechuan didn't say yes or no, he folded his arms around his chest and looked down at him: "Didn't you say yesterday that you were going to break off the engagement, Madam Yan didn't agree?"