68

As soon as he said this sentence, Yan Yan regretted it.

He felt like his tone was complaining that Ji Juechuan didn't like him.

It's too embarrassing for him to make trouble with Ji Juechuan even though he's about to get divorced.

Yan Yan turned his head away, lifted the quilt and got out of bed, wanting to sleep in another room.

But before he could stand up, he was pulled by the arm.

Yan Yan was still embarrassed by what he said just now, and now he refused to look back at Ji Juechuan, but just stared down at the floor.

There was no sound behind him for a long time, only slight breathing could be heard, as if he was suppressing some emotion.

It took a long time for Yan Yan to hear Ji Juechuan's voice.

"like."

Yan Yan was stunned for a moment, then looked back at him, forgot to blink his eyes, and slightly parted his pale pink lips.

After being stunned for a long time, he blinked his dark eyelashes, and said half-truth, "I didn't hear clearly."

Suddenly there was an extra hand around his waist, and he took him back to the bed. Sitting down, Ji Juechuan hugged him into his arms, let him sit on his lap, bowed his head and whispered in his ear, "I like you."

The low voice made the ears tingle.

Yan Yan remained motionless, letting Ji Juechuan hug him.

He felt a little strange in his heart now, like being splashed by sparks from the charcoal fire when he was warming by the stove, it was warm and painful.

He lowered his eyes and thought for a while, then turned his head, his lips almost touched Ji Juechuan's face when he spoke: "You just hesitated for a long time."

He stretched out three fingers: "At least three minutes."

"..."

It was the first time for Ji Juechuan to confess his love to someone, and he had been brewing in his heart for a long time with just a few words, but he didn't expect to be rejected.

Yan Yan got out of his arms and got out of bed: "I'll sleep in another room."

After running to the next room, Yan Yan threw himself on the bed, hugged the quilt and rolled around on the bed several times, his face flushed.

It's not the first time he's been confessed to, but just when Ji Juechuan said the word "like", his heart started beating wildly, and it hasn't slowed down yet.

After rolling back and forth several times, Yan Yan stopped, sitting cross-legged on the soft quilt, his white fingers stuck in the quilt, staring at the door in a daze.

He still can't believe that Ji Juechuan actually said that he likes him, making him feel like he is in a dream, and the whole person is light.

Originally, I planned to make it clear to Ji Juechuan that they were not suitable, and even prepared to have no contact with Ji Juechuan after tonight, but I didn't expect such an accident to happen.

Does Ji Juechuan really like him?

If Ji Juechuan likes him, can he stay with Ji Juechuan? Can the plot of the book be changed?

Yan Yan bent down, buried his face in the quilt, and hid like an ostrich.

If only we didn't have to face these problems.

He closed his eyes, and Ji Juechuan's confession sounded in his ears again, and the tips of his ears turned red.

If he didn't run out in time, he would probably turn red in front of Ji Juechuan's eyes, and ask Ji Juechuan to tell him a few more times.