5

Yan Yan sat on the sofa in an orderly manner without making a sound. Ji Juechuan was not used to having other people in the study room at first, but he soon ignored his existence and immersed himself in his work.

In the study room, only the rustling sound of the pen rubbing against the paper was heard. The two sat at the two ends of the study room, and the scene was harmonious for a while.

Yan Yan looked around. There were two walls in the study room filled with books. Opposite him was a window with a view of the backyard.

The decoration of the study room is as simple as that of the bedroom, and some design details can reveal the style of the owner.

After looking around the study, he turned his attention to Ji Juechuan who was sitting behind the desk.

The man looked down at the document. From this angle, he could only see his tall nose bridge and slightly wrinkled eyebrows. He was holding a pen in his big bony hand, writing something on the paper from time to time.

After starting work, the man's attitude was very serious, and he kept looking down at the documents on the table, as if he was nothing.

Yan Yan looked away boredly, stared at his fingers, and felt that he should do something.

It is rare to have the opportunity to rely on Ji Juechuan's side, and it would be a waste of opportunity to do nothing.

After thinking for a while, he lightly got off the sofa, opened the door and walked out.

Originally half of Ji Juechuan's attention was on Yan Yan, and he noticed his movements immediately. He looked up, and the slender figure tiptoed and disappeared at the door, which was gently closed.

There was nothing new in the study, he knew that Yan Yan would feel bored and would leave soon, so Yan Yan's actions were within his expectations.

But when he saw that the person had really left, he didn't feel relieved.

He frowned, didn't think any more, and quickly withdrew his attention.

Over there, Yan Yan walked down the stairs, walked to the dining room, and stood in front of the refrigerator, hesitating for a while.

He remembered that Ji Juechuan said that he could use things at will, so he should be able to open the refrigerator, right?

After thinking for a while, he opened the refrigerator and looked inside.

There is not much in the refrigerator, only a few bottles of mineral water and some fresh fruits, it looks empty.

He glanced at the empty cabinets in the refrigerator. If Ji Juechuan can't use them, it should be fine for him to buy some milk and snacks to put in them, right?

But he probably won't stay here for too long, so don't buy too much, or he will move out before he can finish eating.

While deliberating in his heart, Yan Yan took out a few fruits from the refrigerator, put them on a plate, took them to the kitchen and washed them carefully, put them on a plate and served them up.

The door was pushed open again, Ji Juechuan looked up and saw Yan Yan came back with a plate of fruit in his hand.

He was a little startled, didn't Yan Yan feel bored and left, why did he come back after only going out for a while.

His eyes fell on the plate of fruit again.

Presumably, the young master didn't know how to peel and cut fruits. The fruits in the plate were intact, neither peeled nor cut into pieces, and there were crystal drops of water on the peels.