47

Yan Yan had just taken a shower, and the scent of his body mixed with the scent of shower gel surrounded Ji Juechuan.

When he kissed him, his eyes were not closed, and Ji Juechuan could clearly see the slightly bright pupils under his long eyelashes.

Those eyes were clear and translucent, reflecting the tiny lights, it didn't seem like they were stealing relatives, but they seemed to be offering clean and pure kisses to others.

Ji Juechuan also accepted it unceremoniously.

He was only surprised for a moment, then his black eyes sank, one hand clasped the man into his arms, and the other hand pressed the back of Yan Yan's head, deepening the kiss.

Yan Yan froze for a moment, but did not struggle.

This kiss gradually changed from what he understood as lip to lip to a real kiss, and he was soon kissed in a daze just like last time. If it weren't for Ji Juechuan's hand still clasped around his waist, he would have softened into a puddle of water.

After the kiss was over, Yan Yan was still a little breathless.

He grabbed Ji Juechuan's hand, took a breath, and then frowned unhappily.

He obviously just wanted to kiss him lightly, why did Ji Juechuan kiss him like last time?

Ji Juechuan wiped his lips with his fingers, his eyes darkened slightly, and his thin lips parted: "Why all of a sudden..."

Before he finished speaking, he remembered the "practice" kiss he told Yan Yan earlier.

Could it be that Yan Yan wanted to practice with him?

As soon as Yan Yan touched his hot lips with his fingers, he heard Ji Juechuan ask, "Why are you practicing this all of a sudden?"

He paused, and instantly understood why Ji Juechuan not only didn't push him away, but also cooperated so much, and was even more serious than him.

It turned out that Ji Juechuan thought he was practicing with him.

Yan Yan put down his hands, raised his long eyelashes to look at Ji Juechuan, and retorted: "I'm not practicing."

If Ji Juechuan thought he was practicing, wouldn't he kiss for nothing?

After saying this, he saw that Ji Juechuan froze obviously, and then his black eyes became darker than before, like pitch black ink.

Seeing this look, Yan Yan felt that his goal should have been achieved.

Ji Juechuan must not be able to stand his unreasonable kisses, and now he must find him very annoying.

Yan Yan was in a better mood, pressed his moist lips again, and lay back on the bed.

As soon as he was aroused, the instigator lay down under the quilt, Ji Juechuan's thin lips were tightly pursed, and his eyes were filled with displeasure.

But I don't know what I'm upset about.

In the end, he had no choice but to pick up the towel that fell on the bed, and changed to a hot towel, folded it and put it on Yan Yan's eyes.

Then, she moved her hand down a little, and squeezed his soft white face gently.

Yan Yan frowned when he pinched him, thinking that Ji Juechuan was really unhappy, it hurt him so much.

His skin was too fair, and it was easy to leave marks, and a faint red mark soon appeared.

Ji Juechuan stared at the red mark for a while, rubbed it with his knuckles a few times, and finally withdrew his hand.