extra 1

In the early morning, the sun shines through the gaps in the curtains and falls on the handsome eyebrows of the man on the bed.

Ji Juechuan frowned slightly, slowly woke up, and habitually hugged his side, but found nothing.

He opened his eyes in an instant, saw that there was no one beside him, and suddenly he woke up.

It's not even seven o'clock in the morning, why is Yan Yan not in bed?

Ji Juechuan sat up, put on his slippers, and was about to leave the room to find Yan Yan.

He went downstairs to search around, found the kitchen from the living room, and then went to the back garden, but he didn't see Yan Yan.

During the search, he noticed some changes in the layout of the house, but he was full of words, so he didn't care for a while.

Yan Yan was not found downstairs, so he went upstairs again, searched in every room, and finally returned to the bedroom, frowning tightly.

Why did Yan Yan suddenly go out without telling him?

Ji Juechuan picked up the mobile phone on the bedside table, and was about to call Yan Yan when he stopped suddenly.

There is only his own pillow on the bed, and there are only traces of him sleeping alone.

Except for the place where he slept, the rest of the bed was flat, and there was no trace of a second person sleeping.

As if he was the only one from the beginning to the end.

Ji Juechuan tightened his grip on the phone, and the anxiety in his heart magnified.

He pursed his lips tightly, looked away from the bed, clicked on the phone's call interface, and prepared to call Yan Yan.

This might be Yan Yan's prank.

He calmly entered the phone number on the call interface, but he didn't realize that there was a subtle tremor in his tapping on the screen.

He kept Yan Yan's phone at the front. In the past, as long as he entered a number, Yan Yan's phone would pop up.

But now that he has entered the last number, there is still no familiar note.

After entering a string of phone numbers, Ji Juechuan took a deep breath and pressed dial.

The phone was silent for a few seconds, and his breathing stopped for a few seconds.

Finally, there was a voice on the phone.

"The phone number you dialed is empty, please check and dial again."

Ji Juechuan froze, and when the phone automatically hung up, he didn't put down the phone he was holding to his ear.

After a long time, he turned his stiff body and looked around the room.

He finally found out what was wrong after waking up.

His room seemed to be back to the way it was before Yan Yan came, all the layouts were strange and familiar.

Obviously it was the arrangement he was used to before, but now it looked a little cold, making his heart freeze into an ice cube.

Ji Juechuan suddenly walked downstairs.

He didn't believe that Yan Yan would leave him, so what happened now made him even more flustered and uneasy.

He walked quickly to the back garden, and when he saw an empty grass field, there was a "buzz" in his head, and he couldn't keep calm.

In the spring of this year, he and Yan Yan planted two fruit trees in the back garden. Yesterday they watered them together and sat beside the trees and chatted for a while.