1

In hot summer, on an unnamed street in City A.

The popsicle seller stopped her slowly swinging cattail fan and, like other residents on the street, stared intently at the boy who came out of the alley.

The streets were dirty and messy, and everyone was sweating with their sleeves rolled up, making that clean and refreshing young man very out of place.

However, this is not the main reason why everyone is attracted to him.

The boy was wearing pure white short sleeves and shorts, his exposed arms and legs were dazzlingly white, his light colored eyes were clear and vivid, there were a few drops of crystal sweat on his smooth forehead, and his face was flamboyant and beautiful.

His appearance brought a bit of life to the entire dull and hot street, like a ray of breeze passing through the streets and alleys.

Not noticing the strange atmosphere around him, Yan Yan was frowning slightly, carefully stepping over the puddle of water on the ground to keep his white shoes from getting dirty.

He looked around, his eyes a little confused.

where is this

Just yesterday, he traveled to the world in this book and became a cannon fodder in the book. The name and appearance of the cannon fodder are the same as his. I don't know if this is the reason for his time travel.

Although he had read the book, he didn't read any further after seeing that it was a slapstick novel, and he didn't have much impression of the plot of the book.

It wasn't until yesterday when Mrs. Yan mentioned her engagement to Ji Juechuan, Ji's eldest son, that he remembered the plot about him as cannon fodder in the book.

The role of cannon fodder is not too much, it is just used to disgust the protagonist Gong and protagonist Shou, and promote their emotional development.

Although the cannon fodder in the book came from a wealthy family, he was accidentally lost when he was a child and was adopted by a couple from an ordinary family. He was not found by the Yan family until he was an adult, and brought back.

Because the cannon fodder kept causing troubles after returning to the Yan family, which made the Yan family lose face, it didn't take long for the Yan family to arrange a marriage, and the marriage partner was the protagonist Gong in the book.

After the marriage, the cannon fodder fell in love with the protagonist Gong's money and status, and thought he was a bit pretty, so he pestered the protagonist Gong and acted like a baby all day long, and was soon disgusted by the protagonist Gong.

On the contrary, the protagonist in the book is elegant and talented, let the protagonist Gong take a look at him, and soon, the protagonist Gong filed for divorce with Cannon Fodder.

Fortunately, the final outcome of the cannon fodder wasn't too bad, so Yan Yan didn't panic too much after he came here, and he was still thinking about going out to buy things.

It's just that he lost his way while wandering around and came to this dirty street.

Mrs. Yan also asked him to have dinner with the protagonist Gong tonight. Now that the appointed time is approaching, the driver still hasn't found the location he sent, which made him a little anxious.

"Isn't this the buried son of the old Zhou family?"

The street that had been quiet because of the boy's appearance suddenly sounded a male duck's voice, breaking the silence abruptly.

Everyone took a closer look and gasped.

Isn't this the prodigal Mai Tai son of the Zhou family? Why didn't they recognize it for a long time, thinking that some rich young master had gone to the wrong place.