41

The next morning, Yan Yan and Ji Juechuan went to the hotel early.

When they arrived, many people had already arrived in the hotel, and they were all busy with their own business. Yan Yan also saw a few people playing with the camera like a cannon.

Lu Ji was standing in the middle of the hall talking to people, when he saw them coming in, he immediately put on a smile and walked towards them.

"President Ji, Master Yan, the styling team has arrived, I'll take you to the dressing room."

Ji Juechuan nodded, took Yan Yan's hand and followed behind him.

Feeling that the eyes of everyone in the hall were on them, Yan Yan held Ji Juechuan's hand tightly and swallowed.

Now that the guests haven't come yet, he is a little nervous, what will he do when the guests come.

Ji Juechuan turned to look at him, and held his hand tighter.

"Master Yan, your dressing room is here."

When they reached the hall of the dressing room, a girl called Yan Yan and helped him push the door behind him.

Yan Yan was stunned for a moment, let go of Ji Juechuan's hand, and looked up at him: "Then I'll go there first."

His voice was very low, and he pinched the corner of his clothes with his fingers.

"Okay." Ji Juechuan saw the tension in his eyes, paused, and looked at Lu Ji, "Lu Ji, you go with him first, I'll come over later."

"Hey, good." Lu Ji hurriedly stood beside Yan Yan, smiling with narrow eyes, "Young Master Yan, don't be nervous, I'll go there with you."

With someone he knew by his side, Yan Yan's tension had indeed eased a lot, but he still remembered that when he just came in, he saw that Lu Ji seemed to be busy with other things, so he asked carefully: "Assistant Lu doesn't need to be busy with other things. something?"

"No, no, no." Lu Ji waved his hand, he came early today and had already arranged everything properly.

Only then did Yan Yan feel relieved, and went into the dressing room with him.

In the dressing room, the styling team is already waiting.

When they saw Yan Yan, their eyes lit up.

Although they had seen the photos before, they still felt amazing when the real person appeared in front of them.

When Yan Yan came out after changing in the dressing room, they stared straight at him even more.

Yan Yan sat down on the chair and smiled at the stylists: "I'm sorry to bother you."

Several stylists took a breath and waved their hands one after another: "No trouble, no trouble."

Lu Ji sat on the sofa next to him, crossed his legs, looked at this scene, and "tsk tsk" in his heart.

It's really cheap Ji Juechuan.

The stylist who helped Yan Yan put on makeup looked at the exquisite face in front of her, and she was a little afraid to use the powder cake. She swallowed and swallowed, and finally started to apply powder on this face.

Yan Yan sat on the chair and let them play with him, but he got bored after sitting for a long time, so he kept looking at Lu Ji on the sofa from the mirror.

Lu Ji took a few glances from him, and knew that he was bored, so he came over to chat with him.

He thought about it for a while, and then started a topic: "How is the house in J City, Young Master Yan?"