69

Ji Juechuan's pupils dilated slightly, with a bit of disbelief.

These days Yan Yan has been very alienated from him, not to mention kissing, not even any intimate gestures, he didn't expect that Yan Yan would take the initiative to kiss him, making him think for a moment that he was hallucinating.

After Yan Yan jerked his lips a few times, Ji Juechuan came to his senses, carefully held that cool face, and kissed it back deeply.

The two slightly cool lips felt soft to the touch, making him reluctant to let go, and couldn't help rolling and sucking on them several times.

I haven't been close to Yan Yan for many days, he kissed with extra care and cherish, like treating a treasure.

But before he could deepen the kiss, Yan Yan pushed him away.

Ji Juechuan's heart tightened, and he hurriedly looked at his expression, and he was relieved when he didn't see any displeasure and disgust on it.

Yan Yan just kissed Ji Juechuan just because he knew the plot could change, so he kissed Ji Juechuan on the spur of the moment. He didn't expect to kiss Ji Juechuan deeply in this kind of place.

With a blushing face, he turned his head away and said in a low voice, "This is outside."

Ji Juechuan took a deep breath, held his hand, and walked into the resort: "Well, let's talk in the room."

What more?

Yan Yan glanced at him quietly, thinking of something, and blushed even more.

Ji Juechuan was still immersed in the joy of Yan Yan's sudden closeness, and he held his hand even tighter, with a smile that couldn't be hidden from the corners of his lips.

It was still snowing lightly, and the man in a suit at the door handed them an umbrella, and the two of them walked on the snow with an umbrella.

The dead branches were bent by the snow, thick snow was piled on the top of the pavilion, and the snow was soft under the feet. The eyes were all white, as if there was no end to go.

In the vast expanse of whiteness, Yan Yan was tightly held by a hot hand, feeling extremely at ease and at ease, as if it didn't matter if he kept walking like this.

The man in the suit took them to a small single-family villa, handed them a room card, and left with a small bow.

The heating was turned on in the room, Yan Yan took off his coat as soon as he entered, and lay on the window to watch the snow scene outside.

Ji Juechuan walked up to him, still thinking about the kiss outside, hesitating whether to bring it up again.

But Yan Yan looked at the snow scene outside the window with sparkling eyes, and was afraid of disturbing his interest, so he could only hold back his words and stood in front of the window to accompany him to watch the snow scene outside, but most of the time he was looking at the window Yan Yan.

Yan Yan felt his gaze and pursed his lips lightly.

Knowing that the plot can be changed, he just thought a lot on the way.

Although he has no relationship experience, the sadness when he left Ji Juechuan in the past two days, and the unconscious dependence on Ji Juechuan in peacetime made him clear about his feelings for Ji Juechuan.

He also likes Ji Juechuan.

So he also wanted to respond to Ji Juechuan's feelings.

Ji Juechuan was still looking at the snow scene and the beauty with a serious face, and the beauty suddenly came into his arms.