54

Ji Juechuan didn't spend much time at home, and the gym was simply renovated. There were only a few sports equipment in the bright and spacious room. The equipment faces a floor-to-ceiling window, and on the other side of the room is a bathroom separated by frosted glass.

Yan Yan sat down on the sports cushion, looked up at Ji Juechuan, and waited for his next instruction.

The cushion was placed in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, and it was dark outside. He could see the shadow reflected on the glass when he turned his head, as well as the shadowy tree shadows outside.

Ji Juechuan looked down at him for a while, then squatted down next to the cushion, stretched out his hand to hold his ankle, and straightened one of his legs.

Yan Yan watched his movements curiously, and then his right leg was held again, bent and pressed above the knee of his left leg.

"Press down."

Ji Juechuan's hand lightly pressed on his back, and Yan Yan pressed down with his strength, feeling a little sore in his straight leg.

Although I can press it down, I will get tired after a while.

Taking advantage of Ji Juechuan's inattention, he wanted to put his bent leg down, but just after he moved, a person stuck behind him, and his bony hands directly restrained the leg he wanted to put down.

Ji Juechuan didn't know when he was behind him, and his hands pressed his legs, as if holding him into his arms from behind.

"It's not time yet."

Yan Yan could only curl his lips and continue to press down.

After pressing for a while, Ji Juechuan still didn't let go of him. Yan Yan turned his head and asked him softly, "Isn't it time yet?"

He didn't wipe off the sweat from the exercise just now, and a drop of sweat flowed down his fair neck and disappeared under his clothes.

Ji Juechuan lowered his eyes, "No."

Yan Yan refused to continue pressing down, he leaned back into Ji Juechuan's arms, raised his eyes, "But I'm in a little pain."

"..."

Ji Juechuan let go of the hand holding his leg, saw him immediately straighten his leg, and said mercilessly, "Then change the posture."

Yan Yan sat on the cushion and massaged himself, and asked him nervously, "What posture?"

"Lie down."

Yan Yan obediently lay down on the cushion.

Ji Juechuan separated his legs a little, knelt between his legs, and lifted one of his legs to rest on his shoulder.

Seeing his movements, Yan Yan's eyes widened a little, and he subconsciously wanted to pull his legs back, but Ji Juechuan caught him back again.

Ji Juechuan didn't change his clothes when he came back from the company, he just took off his coat, and Yan Yan's legs were on his dark shirt. The loose and breathable shorts were rolled up to the bottom of the legs due to the movement, revealing the tender, white and delicate skin.

For some reason, this scene made Yan Yan blush a little, and he didn't dare to move anymore.

Seeing that he was no longer struggling, Ji Juechuan began to press down slowly.

Yan Yan's flexibility was very good, and he was easily pressed down, but he didn't hold on for long after he was pressed down, and began to cry pitifully in pain.