[ Chapter 88 : Two Bodies In One ]

Start from the beginning

" No wonder my mother was rushing " Laurence said.

" They pardoned me " I said.

" I'm so sorry I wasn't there during your labour, it must've been tough " she holds my hand and I chuckle.

I shake my head.

" It's okay, your alive is what's more important "

~ Time Skip ~

I hear the sound of giggles and laughter so I open my eyes tiredly and see my husband awake, sitting up on the bed with our four months old daughter in his hands, standing on his lap. He gives her butterflies kisses on her face and had her giggling out loud with her hand in her mouth, he makes childish sounds and goofy faces for her as he giggle with him. I chuckle silently lying here tiredly then reach my hand to her little feet.

" She woke you up? " I asked and Laurence look at me with a smile.

" Would you look at that, momma's awake, say good morning " he turns her to me and I chuckle as he make her sit down on the bed in front of me.

" Morning you two " I boop her nose as she smiles.

" Morning " Laurence leans down and give me a kiss on the lips, I kiss back before I pull away and sit up a little.

I notice how it's still a little dark outside so it must be very early, Laurence passes Esmé to me and I have her stand on my stomach.

" What'd you do this time? " I lean close to her and she reaches out her hand to my face with her saliva coated fingers.

" Ew " I said then kiss her cheek then nuzzle my nose with her before I have her sit down on my stomach.

Letting her lean back on my thighs as Laurence lean himself against me.

" What should we do today? " I asked while our hands play with Esmé.

" You pick " he said.

" How about. . . " I said to think when my eyes landed on Esmé's dress where there a flower design.

" The Avonnola Conservatory Garden? " I asked.

" Hmm, not a bad idea " he said, I smile then lift my head to kiss him.

He kiss me back and pull away shortly, we turn our head to Esmé who suddenly threw up.

" Oh! " I sit up as she coughs and start puking more before crying.

" Jemma! " Laurence calls and I pat her back to calm her down.

" It's okay, baby " I caress her back and she cries louder.

" Yes?! " We see Jemma running in a hurry.

Once she sees what's going on she immediately grabs a towel and walk up to us.

" I got her " she takes Esmé and clean her up for us.

I see there's some vomit on my hand so I just wipe it on Laurence.

" Hey! "

" She's your daughter too, I'm not leaving you out of it " I said and he chuckles then shakes his head with his eyes rolling away.

~ Time Skip ~

" Now look who's a princess! " I place the flower crown I made on Esmé's head as she sit on Laurence's lap.

I tickle her tummy and she giggles while Laurence smiles holding her arms out. I chuckle then pick up the piece of chocolate mooncake.

" Here " I feed one piece to Laurence and he takes a bite.