Taking the Villa

"So tell me about this you getting the villa," She said, sounding a little mad I didn't tell her.

"Alright, so the Villa gets passed down through the family line. When the previous caretakers get too old or do not wish to do the job anymore they pass it on. We do not persuade or bribe them to pick us. The final decision is theirs to make but I can decline the offer if you do not wish to take this on. I will handle most of the Villa and how our wine is made, you just have to be my pretty wife." I hold her face in my hands and kiss her.

"It sounds like fun but leaving everyone back home and not getting to see them again sucks." She looked like she was about to cry.

"They can visit whenever they want, we will always have our doors open and rooms for them to visit. If you wish, Damien can move in with us too. I trust him to protect you with his life and not touch you. Will that help you make a decision?" I give her a gentle kiss on the nose.

"If your Nonna and Nonno trust us to care for the villa how can I say no to that? And I would love that, he is my brother and it would be nice to have him here with us. I also can not wait to start planning the wedding. AHHH, I am so excited I got to plan my own wedding." She shouts.

"I have a date, how about we marry on the day of our first date? Have a reminder of the best day of our lives the day we officially saw ourselves as boyfriend and girlfriend?" I place our foreheads together and look into her eyes.

"I would love nothing more than a beautiful winter wedding, but I do not want a normal white wedding. I am marrying into your family of all things and you sir are not getting any details about the wedding dress I have in mind."

I smirk and raise my brow, "Is that a challenge darling cause I will find out."

"DON'T YOU DARE, I want it to be a surprise for you till the moment I walk down that aisle ok." She glares at me and I find it funny.

"I promise I will not ruin the surprise Sugar, I bet any dress you pick will be stunning on you." I give her another kiss.

I just lay back and let her lay on my chest then toss the blanket on top of us. We were just gonna go to bed but I heard a knock at the door. I move Sugar on the bed and go to the door. I opened it to see her dad, stepmom along with my mom and dad. I just glare at them all and slam the door shut in their faces. They are not ruining our happy moments in the slightest. I walk back to the bedroom and lay on top of Sugar.

"I will not even ask 'cause I bet I know who it was for you to slam the door like that."

"Thank you, Sugar."

She plays with my hair as I rest my head on her chest. I relax and drift off to sleep to her soft touch. The next morning we woke up and got ready to go out. We talk with Nonno and Nonna about us taking up the Villa. They were both very happy that we accepted their offer. I sign my name and Sugar signs her's, but she puts Sylvia Scarpelli. That made me smile seeing her writing my name already. I kiss her temple as we finalize the paperwork that the Villa belongs to us.

Nonna and Nonno will continue to live here until Sugar and I are moved in. They will also have to teach me more about the business. I had so much to learn on top of what I already know. The three of us give Sugar a tour just to show what she now owns. I had her try one of the grapes and her face made us all laugh. We show her how we make our family's wine and how we bottle it. We even let her try the wine but she didn't like it that much.

"It's a taste only a few have for but it's demanded all over the world. We should get going, our tattoo appointment is coming up."

"Haha alright, we can continue after you both move in so have fun with the rest of your trip here." Nonna gives Sugar a hug then me.

"Thank you for everything." Sugar tells them as we leave for the car.

We got to the shop and they started with the stencil and getting them in place. Sugar's lip print and the words "Her Nightmare" in her cursive writing on the right side of my neck. Sugar was getting some black monster thing with horns and "His Daydream" in my handwriting. She was getting it on the left side of her neck right under the music sheet tattoo. We sat next to one another so she could hold my hand and they both worked on the tattoos at once.

I can see Sugar was in a lot of pain but she was being a trouper. I let her squeeze my hand as tight as she wanted. With her only having the other tattoo 6 days ago so it would still be tender. We got them both done in one go over 3 hours or so. I paid for them both and we headed out to get some lunch. I got her anything she wanted to ease some of the pain she was feeling.

Slowly the trip was over and we had to head back home to pack our things up. All our friends were gonna meet us at my apartment so we could tell them the news. We took the same private jet back home. Sugar was so tired she was asleep the entire plane ride and drive home. When we did make it back to the apartment I had to wake her up. I can see everyone was here as I saw their cars in the guest parking lot.

 I can see everyone was here as I saw their cars in the guest parking lot

the lips have this gradient on them