Pervert at the Venue

My vacation time was up so I had to go back to work and I got tackled by my friends. I was on the floor with 5 of them on top of me. Marvin must have told them about what happened as to why I was gone. It was nice having everything go back to normal.

Slowly a few months passed by so R and I would just talk via notes we leave on our doors still. He was a very busy man so I never wanted to disturb him when he was working. When I knew he was in his apartment I'd leave something outside his door if I baked that day. He would always return any dishes later that day or another day with a note.

Sometimes he gives me things like treats from his travels. He went to Italy for a while and brought some ingredients for me to make something. I cooked him whatever he wanted and dropped it off.

Today we were having a big event with some big business people. I was so scared because I wasn't making drinks for this event I was gonna be on stage. The reason why is 'cause one day I had off, Marvin and his wife stopped by to surprise me. They saw me singing and dancing as I was just cleaning the place up. I only had a baggy t-shirt and girl boxers on. When I saw them there I was redder than a tomato as I was singing and dancing to a very lewd song. Let's just say they both REALLY enjoyed the view of me shaking my ass.

Some of the girls were helping me calm down as I was so nervous. I was only doing this cause one of the girls broke her leg and has to be off for a few months. The first song comes on so we all go out dancing as some sing to the song. The clothes we had on showed a lot of skin and we had to flirt with the customers. We had to go to the VIP table a lot which was made up of 4 men and 3 women. I put on my best smile and seductive eyes as I go around dancing.

Marvin said if they hand us money we could take it and do what we wanted with it. All were told they could not lay a finger on us which was music to my ears. I didn't want people old enough to be my parents to touch me in that way, had to deal with enough of that back in my old home.

After the first 2 songs, I was getting a hang of it and it wasn't as bad as I thought. I was having so much fun and getting those bills was fun. I noticed two men from the VIP table were just staring me down and I don't know if it was a good or bad thing.

The next song was us working a stripper pole too and we were in nothing more than bras, panties and heels. I get placed on one pole and stand on the platform. Each pole goes to a table and the VIP gets two. The platform rises with the pole in the middle going from the floor under the party room to the ceiling. The pole is reinforced making sure it can hold very well to anyone's weight. I look at my friend giving her a nervous smile as she gives me a thumbs up.

Soon the music slowly starts and the platforms rise. I take a deep breath in as it rises and when it stops I begin the performance. I do my best moves I was taught over the months. I didn't know that working a stripper pole took so much core and arm strength. The first day I went my arms were burning like they were on fire. It got easier with each class and cool seeing the tricks I was able to perfect.

I dropped to my knees in front of one of the VIP members as I got stuck with their table. The man to my left mouth dropped watching me as the guy I was in front of pulled out a bill offering it to me. I take it and put it in the waistband of my panties before winking at him.

I go back to my performance on the pole having some fun. I sit on the table facing away from the VIPs as I sway my hips from side to side. I look back smiling and winking as I lay back looking up at them with a wink. I slid back up when I was about to turn around when I felt a hand grab the back of my bra and unhook it. I scream bloody murder and drop my arms to make sure my bra doesn't fall off. I had a strapless bra on so I really didn't want to flash everyone here.

The second I screamed the music stopped and the lights got turned back on. Damien rushes to my side, draping his jacket around me. I jump off the table and with Damien by my side we run for the dressing room. Damien sat me down in the chair hugging me as I needed it. Marvin came in to make sure I was alright so I just nod yes.

We weren't back there for long when other screams echoed in the room. I hold Damien's jacket closed as we rush to see what's happening. As we entered the VIP that gave me the bill was beating up another man. I guess the one getting beat was the one that unhooked my bra. One of the women from the VIP table was trying to pull the man off the other.

I take a deep breath in and slowly walk over with my head held high. I squat down next to the man and place a hand on his cheek making him look at me. As I made him look at me he slowly stopped punching the man, I can see the murder behind his eyes. As he looks at me they seem to soften up a lot. I gave him a weak smile as I was so scared but tried to play like I wasn't.

"Thank you but I think he's had enough, please stop now."

He just gave a quick nod and got back up to his feet. I get up as the medical team rushes into the room. 3 of them go to the man on the floor and 1 goes to the other guy to check his hands. Marvin talks to them all as Damian brings me back to the changing room. He brings a shirt over so I get it on, I took the bra off and tossed it on the makeup table. Marvin came back to the room saying we were ending the party early. There were only 2 hours left and it was the last event of the day.

"Sylvia would want to press charges on the man that assaulted you?" Marvin asked.

I think of it for a moment, "I think that beat down he got was punishment enough so no. If he comes here again I don't want him anywhere near me."

"Got it, get home safe it's very late," He said before hugging me.

instead of pink, it's purple but basically what she was wearing while working the pole