Finally shes back

I peeked in the corner seeing her holding the door for some girls I recognized from the venue. Who the hell is making her wear that dress? I know her fashion and she would never wear such a dress and in a disgusting colour too. I wait for her to enter her room and walk to mine that's a few doors down from hers. I drop the bag on the bed and grab the keys. I stop as I look at the single key in my hand, there are always two where is the other? Someone stole the other key to my room.

"I bet I know who or should I say two who's that have the other key."

Those two are not ruining my chances at winning Sugarplum back. I leave the room and lock the door before putting the key in my pocket. I walk back to the party and get a drink so I get a beer and lean on the wall. I was there for a while when I saw her with her dad but also my family. I was gonna go over when I saw her walk off and Quin went after her. I watched them closely as he dragged her to the dance floor. I focus on her face to see what she wants or needs.

When my eyes meet her eyes we both froze as we just look at one another. Quin soon faces his back to me and I grit my teeth, he's doing this on purpose. I started to make my way over to them, her face was saying for someone to help her. I just hope I'm reading too much into it but I'm not risking it. As I got closer I saw her run off to the exit. I grab Quin by the neck and drag him outside not wanting people to hear us.

"GET INSIDE NOW!" I order everyone on the balcony and they do it. I push Quin to the wall pinning him, "What do you think you're doing to her?"

"What, she's not your girl, so why care about her?" He grins at me with that same twisted grin Mariano does.

"Stay away from her or you will be the next on my hit list." I grab his head and slam it on the stone wall, well not hard enough to kill him.

I leave him there and go back inside when the music cuts off and the DJ makes an announcement. The girls are gonna perform, is Sugarplum gonna join them? I walk around and find a spot in the room to watch as the music plays. I saw the curtain rise and there she was front and center. My eyes could not stop looking at her and seeing her body in that dress was driving me crazy. I bit my lip watching her legs move the dress. She even got tattoos done and they made her sexier.

'That's my Sugarplum being the sexy goddess she is.'

I couldn't look away from her as she dances, I notice her breasts look like they got bigger. Maybe it's because it's been a while since I've seen her. But the one thing that hasn't changed is my feelings for her. Soon they don't come back out so they must be done. I spotted Quin stumble inside as he held his head. I chuckle that he didn't get to see her perform and I'll make sure he never does.

"Ok, all bachelors and bachelorettes get a partner and make your way to the dance floor." The Dj announced.

I started looking for her, this is my chance. I go to walk when I feel someone grab my arm and I look down at Veronica. She starts to pull my arm in the direction of the dance floor. I hate her just as much as the twins, a big pain in the ass since high school. I pull my arm free from her and walk away looking for Sylvia. I could not see her anywhere around. I soon bump into someone and I get a hold of them so they don't fall. I looked down and it was her and she looked up at me with those big green eyes.

"Let's dance," I say and hold her hand in mine.

We make our way to the dance floor and I can feel her trying to get out of my grip.

'Sorry, Sugarplum you are not getting out of this. '

I spun her and got her in front of me as we made it to the dance floor. I place both her hands on my neck and my hands on her hips. I noticed she flinched and had a face of pain when I did that. I take a quick look and notice a slight bruising on her hips. Quin is a dead man, was he really holding on to her that tight? I use my hands to gently massage her hips to ease her pain.

We slowly started to sway side to side but I noticed she wasn't looking at me. I was only looking at her as I was so happy to have her in my hands again. I softly glide my thumbs over her hips on her bare skin. I can feel her fingers playing with my hair like she always did before. Her cheeks were starting to go pink and man was it adorable. As soon as the song came to an end she ran for the balcony. I followed behind her knowing I can talk to her alone out there.

"Damien, I need you, so follow me," I grab him by the arm and drag him with me. "Stand by this door and make sure no one enters."

"Go get her Bossman." He punched my arm.

It was nice having him on my side again. It took a lot to convince him I didn't cheat on Sugarplum. I had one of my men hack the airport security to show when I left Italy and arrived here. That was enough proof for him to be on my side. I walk outside and glare at everyone making them all leave. Slowly I walk over to her and take my jacket off. She'll catch a cold if she isn't careful out here near the dead of winter. I place my jacket over her shoulders but tries to push me off.

"Sugarplum please let me explain," I spoke softly hoping she wouldn't fight anymore.