New Kink Unlocked

Soon enough it was October and Marvin throws a Halloween party every year and I was invited. He said I had to go as he had a surprise for me which sounded very ominous over the phone. 

I had Sugar come with me to get some kind of costume which was a bad idea. Well she more or less dragged me to the shop to get a costume, she was far too into this. She would always pick the smallest costumes ever and I would be more than half-naked. It was non-stop laughing from her end with each one she'd held up. I did finally go with the firemen costume but she demanded I must be shirtless.

"Fine I'll do that for you Sugar and I'll be for your eyes only," I lean in and kiss her

She had to go to work early so they could get everything set up and get into their costumes. It was torture that Marvin, Sugar, Damien and Drok would not give me hints as to what costume was. When it was close to the time for the party, I went and put on the pants and suspenders. I let them just hang down as I grab that helmet and put it on. Checking myself out I was just chuckling at how ridiculous I looked.

"Sugarplum is so getting punished for this, I might ease up on what her costume is."

I throw a jacket on before getting in my car and making my way to the venue. I made it and headed to the top floor. As I got off I took the jacket off and heard laughing. I spot Drok and Marvin laughing their asses off. I put my jacket into the coat check-in and get my number before joining them. Drok was a werewolf thing and Marvin was a mummy. I never dressed up for this party but I was willing for Sugar.

"Laugh it up 'cause the longer you laugh the harder the punch you both are getting," I hold my fist up.

"Let me guess, Sylv's picked that out for you?" Drok said between laughs.

"Oh trust me, this is the one with the most fabric that she tried to get me into."

"Damn, what were the other options?" Marvin asked, wiping his tears with the gauges.

"I'm not saying shit, let's just get inside."

I pushed the two of them into the room and I froze seeing Sugar behind the bar in her costume. Well, she really did turn into Nurse Sugarplum now and damn was she hot. She was in a sexy form-fitting short-sleeved white dress with red at all along the edges. The sides had large cutouts with red lacing and elastic garters she also had on. I can even spot the white fishnet thigh highs she also had on as well.

'Well, this is a new kink unlocked for me,' I thought as I eyed her up and down. 'Note to self get her a nurse's outfit for home,' I look over at Drok and Marvin seeing them laughing. "Drok you had a hand in this didn't you?"

"Oh hell yes I did, it was far too funny to not get her in the nurse's costume," He burst out laughing.

"He demanded I make her go with it but she picked it out before I had any say in the matter. He told me the oh-so-funny phone call that got the idea going." Mavin lost it as well, laughing his ass off.

"What the hell am I gonna do with you two?" I chuckle when I feel arms around my torso. I looked and it was Sugar hugging me, "Hello nurse Sugarplum." I lean down and kiss her lips.

She kisses me back, "Hello fireman Raidin."

"He calls you Sugarplum but you don't have a cute pet name for him, why?" Drok asked.

"Oh I do, it's Gu..." I slap my hand over her mouth, "Damn it," She said muffled as she laughed.

"She does and is not saying it 'cause I know you will use it against me at work. So I have forbidden her from saying it around others." I looked down at her as she was licking and biting my hand.

"Oh is that a challenge I see," He grins. "I will find out what that nickname is sooner or later."

I roll my eyes and walk away from the two of them with Sugarplum. She goes back behind the bar and I make my order. She slides it over to me and I pull her in for a quick kiss. We talk for a while as people start to show up. I mingle with others while taking a look at Sugar every so often. When a lot of people showed up Sugar was very busy behind the bar. I didn't walk away too far cause knowing the people that come to these and them drunk makes it worse.

I only came here to be Sugar's bodyguard in a sense even though that's Damien's job. I wasn't gonna let any of these sleazeballs touch my girl. I've heard the stories from the other workers on how the customers can get sometimes. Let's just say it's not always consensual touching. Sugar would bring me a drink even if I don't ask for it and she would switch it up. One will be one of her drinks and the next could be water not wanting me to get drunk as I have to drive home.

When her first break came I took her by the hand and went to one of the VIP rooms. I sat on the couch with her in my lap as my hands roamed her hot body. On how much I wanted to take here and now but that would make her too tired to work. I was gonna save everything till we got back home but that doesn't mean I can't tease her. I push her hips down and I begin to grind both our hips together. She leaned into my neck and started to kiss and suck.

I slid one hand between her legs and softly touched her through her panties. I wanted to make her go back to work soaking wet. My other hand went to her ass and grabbed a good handful and gave her a squeeze. I feel the wetness soaking her panties so I keep softly touching her. I turned my head and started to kiss her neck wanting to leave hickeys all over her. I can hear her moans startup and they are getting louder in my ear.

 I can hear her moans startup and they are getting louder in my ear

Her sexy outfit ;) have fun picturing her curvy body in that

of course, this isn't her but this is what her body looks like