My Gummy Bear BOYFRIEND

Slowly he stopped and pulled it out of my mouth. I opened wide, showing him the pool of cum he left inside my mouth. Closing my mouth again and I started to swallow, it was tricky as it was thick. As I was swallowing he put the rubber plug in the drain and turned the shower head off letting the tub fill with water. He grabbed my vanilla cupcake bubble bath putting a good amount in before sitting down. He pulls me to his chest, having me lie down on top of him.

It was funny as he really did not fit this tub, legs bent as his shoulder blades rested on the tub's edge. Now I see why he has a custom-made bathtub in the apartment. He rubs up and down my spine while the other cups my face and rubs my cheek. I felt like a limp fucking noodle, no way am I going anywhere for a while.

"Oh fuck, I needed that so fucking bad, thank you Sugarplum. I was right about those piercings, they felt so good on my cock. Never ever leave me, please. If ANYTHING happens we talk about it, you feel like you are in trouble call me." He kisses my forehead.

One last swallow and I was finished, "Oh don't worry I needed that fun too and you were not kidding you haven't done it in a long time. I promise to never leave you again, don't think I can if I were to even try." I lean in and kiss his nose, "I love you my Gummy Bear."

"You're still gonna call me that?" He chuckles and raises a brow.

"Yes, and I will not change it cause you are my big Gummy Bear boyfriend." I nuzzle into his chest.

"Say that one more time." He grabs my face making me look at him.

"You. Are. My. Big. Gummy. Bear. BOYFRIEND." I grin looking at him.

His face went from shock to having the biggest and most dorky smile I have ever seen on him. He wrapped both arms around me tight and started laughing and nuzzling his face into my neck. I didn't think calling him my boyfriend would make him this happy. Don't think I have ever seen him this happy before. He's so fucking cute, haha and he is all mine forever.

"You have no idea how long I waited for you to call me that." He starts to attack my face with kisses.

"Haha, I didn't know if we were dating or not or if you saw that we were boyfriend and girlfriend. I was thinking you saw it as like friends with benefits kind of thing." I blush hating I thought that now.

"Oh no, I saw you as my girlfriend from our first date at that farm event we went to. Now I am curious, what did you call me to the cops?" He smirks.

"I did call you my boyfriend but was too shy to say it when I was telling you. Now what had your attention that day and I know it was not those beaver tails."

"People were giving us dirty looks and I saw some boys eyeing you up and down. I was just eyeing them down and making sure they understood you belonged to me." He kisses my lips.

"Hehe, so you get jealous easily." I grin.

"Jealous no, possessive hell fucking yes I am. It took everything in my power to not kill my brother the moment I saw him touching you." He hugs me tight.

I was about to speak when his phone went off. I knew it wasn't mine as it got left at Dad's place. His phone was blowing the hell up with what I guess are texts and calls. I look at him and he just shakes his head no and makes me rest my head on his chest. Guess he knows who's trying to contact him and isn't gonna bother with it. We just laid in that tub till the water ran cold. We drain the tub of water and turn the shower back on to wash all the suds off.

We took a shower together, Raidin insisted on us washing each other's bodies. I was holding the wall and door of the shower since I was still a little weak in the knees. He was so gentle as he used the luffa on my body. It was like an all-around body massage. When he was done with my body he grabs a bottle of shampoo and puts some on my hair. He massages it into my scalp to the ends of my hair. He turns me around to face away from the showerhead and tilts my head back. We kiss as he starts to wash the shampoo out.

'I fucking love him'

Now it was his turn but I didn't have men's body wash so he had to deal with peach-scented body wash. I lather the luffa up before I start with his front getting his chest and abs. I squat down and start to work his legs and he was already starting to get hard again. I smile as I kiss his tip before getting back up and having him turn around. I move his hair out of the way and I start to work his back.

I lean in, pressing my breasts on his back, using them to help spread the soap. When I was done washing his body I wrapped my arms around his back. I take hold of his cock and begin to stroke softly. One hand massages some soap on his balls and the other works the shaft. He starts to moan and groan so I start to go faster on his shaft.

"Got to make sure every inch is nice and clean."

"In all my years of dating, no one has ever made me feel this way but you Sugarplum."

"That's good to know babe." I kissed his back as the suds were washed off.

He slowly started to thrust his hips into my hands. He throws his head back moaning out as I wrap both hands around his shaft, I move my hand opposite of his thrusts. I slide one hand up to his abs to his chest and I softly rub his nipple with my finger. As I did that I could feel his breathing pick up and his moans get louder. I place my tongue and give a long slow lick up his spine.

I place soft and gentle kisses along his back as I tighten my grip around his cock. I can feel he was so close and he was non-stop throbbing. I smile at the way I was making him melt to my touch instead of the other way around.

"Cum for me babe," Softly I pinch his nipple with my fingers and gently roll it.

That sent him overboard and he began to cum again all over the shower wall.

"Fuck Sylvia." He moaned out and damn it, it was hot hearing him moan my name.

"Good to know I can make you melt to my touch." I wash his cock with just water.

"No one has ever done that to me before. I'm normally always the one pleasing others, not the other way around. That was a whole new feeling and I loved every fucking ounce of that. I love you so much."

"And I love you, I'll do it more often for you 'cause you have taken care of me so many times. Now get on your knees so I can wash your hair."

He gets down and I grab some shampoo and put some on his head before starting to massage it in. I use my fingers to make sure his hair doesn't get tangled. I make sure the shampoo goes from the root to the ends. I love the long hair on him, it suits him very well. I smile and let him get up and rinse the shampoo out.