We are finally one

Crap I was so fucking hard for her again thinking of getting her photos in the middle of a meeting. Just the thought of hearing her notification sound ringing and I won't know what she sent will get me going. She is really playing a dangerous game, teasing me this much before I got to leave. I was done as I couldn't handle the teasing anymore. I just toss her over my shoulder and march my way right to the bedroom. I tossed her onto the bed and I began to strip all my clothes.

"Strip for me now."

I saw her face go bright red as she got that dress off then that cute thong was next. I took the thong from her hand and held it to my face breathing in her scent. She was still so wet from before, I dragged my tongue along the wet thong. I grab a condom from the dresser and give it to her to put on me. The moment it was on I picked her up and placed her on the edge of the bed. I had her ass hanging off as I pressed my fingers in her folds feeling just how wet she really was for me. I grin, feeling she was super wet on my fingers.

I bring my fingers to my lips and suck her juices off as I rub the tip of my dick on her needy wet folds. I couldn't wait any longer to feel her around me anymore. I push inside her gently as I remember she said a while ago she never had sex before. I wanted to be her first in everything in life. Her first kiss, the first to take her virginity, the first and only one to place a ring on that finger of hers. She gripped the sheets tightly as her head threw back as I ease each inch deeper inside her.

"Ooh, crap Sugarplum I knew you were a virgin but damn you're so fucking tight."

I place a hand on her hip as the other rubs her belly right about where her uterus would be. When I bury every inch of myself inside her I hold it so she gets used to feeling this. I took one of her hands in mine and placed it on her belly letting her feel how it felt. Using her hand I made her trace out where my cock was sitting inside her. Oh, I felt her tense up around me when I did that. I use that same hand grabbing both her wrist and leaning down pressing my body on hers.

"Ready Sugarplum to feel what it's like to have sex with me?"

"Y-yes," she said with lust in her eyes.

"I'll go easy, I don't want to hurt you on your first time or ruin the experience."

Gripping the hand I had on her hip as I slowly pulled back and pushed back in feeling her every move under me. She moved her hands so one held mine interlocking our fingers and the other grabbed my wrist. I watch her face as she moans with every move I make inside her. I wish I could not have that damn condom on but I didn't want to risk getting her pregnant, well yet. I leaned down kissing and sucking her neck wanting to leave hickeys so other men knew to back off.

Slowly I picked up pace getting faster and harder when I think she got used to it more. My name coming from her moans of ecstasy was driving me wild. With every noise she made, I felt myself throbbing in need of her that much more. Her legs wrapped around my hips holding me tight to her, oh that got me to go faster hearing my hips slapping her. Feeling her back arch to the pleasure, I move my hand from her hip to her back holding her up.

"R-Raidin I'm g-gonna cum." She screamed out.

"Do it cum all over my cock my bella Principessa confetto," I said between sucking her neck and collar bone.

She let go of my hand and wrapped them around my back. Her nails dug into my back and I knew that was gonna leave a mark but I didn't care. She threw her head back and she started to shake hard as she screamed my name. I felt her orgasm which sent me over the edge and I filled that damn condom. I buried every inch of my cock inside her as we just went through our orgasms together. I ease her back down on the bed as I hover over her and very slowly pull out.

"Fuck that was the best sex I've had in the longest time. Thank you Sugarplum."

"Y-you're w-w-welcome. I can f-feel you throbbing a-and twitching inside me." She said with soft moans.

"Good, let's get some sleep. I have to leave early even though I don't want to leave you." I pull out of her and place her on the bed properly.

I go to the bathroom and take the condom off, tossing it in the trash. I clean up before joining her in the bed for naked spooning. That was the best night's sleep I ever had in my life. I wake to my alarm going off and I turn it off before it wakes her up. I go to the bathroom and take a shower and get ready for my flight. It was 3 am so I didn't want to wake her up just to say goodbye. I get dressed in my suit and walk to the bed kissing her goodbye.

"I love you Sugarplum."