It wasn't his

Within that week I stopped by a doctor's office just to see if I was really pregnant. But can 5 different brands of pregnancy tests lie? To say I was so scared is an understatement, as they ran the test and it was positive. I felt so heartbroken as I have no idea how to handle all this on my own. I had money to handle myself but no way a baby and I would have to keep working. I made sure the doctor didn't tell me how far along I was as I knew I couldn't keep them.

I booked an appointment later in the week just so I can think it all over and see if it was the right choice. The doctor said I was very healthy and would have no problems, so that was good to know. I knew I wanted kids but not like this, not with a disgusting scumbag like him.

Over the week as I thought it over I went around town to see if places were hiring. I needed a job to keep money coming in if I did want to keep the baby. I had gotten some nice clothes for these to seem more professional. I kept the pregnancy on the down low as I went to interview after interview. I know no place would want to hire a pregnant woman just for her to go off on maternity leave.

After a few days of looking, I found a place called Charming Tree Garage. It was a mechanic shop renovated into a bar. They kept the look of the mechanic shop but as if it was overtaken by the woods. The ceiling was painted black with small lights to look like stars. They had a big back patio area with its own bar for nice weather.

I was hanging out at home picking what colours I wanted to paint my walls when I heard my phone ring.

"Hello this is Sylvia speaking, how may I help you?"

"Hello Sylvia, I'm the owner of Charming Tree Garage Bar and Grill. I was calling today to inform you that you got the job." She told me and I was about to scream in excitement.

I calm myself down before speaking, "Thank you so much, I can start whenever. I'm free Monday to Sunday," I jump up and down.

"You can start your first shift in 3 days at 2 pm and go till closing. Are those hours good with you, your hours will be the same every week."

"Sounds great to me, thank you so much and I will not let you down," I end the call.

I jumped up and down as I screamed with pure joy. I soon heard the owner laughing as I guess I didn't hang up the call properly. I apologized to her for my outburst but she was cool and alright with it.

After that call, I had taken the drive to the clinic as I made my mind up. If I had help with this I would have kept my baby but I was alone and scared. I also do not want to raise a baby that was conceived with force. I sat there waiting for the doctor, I tried to relax as much as I could, tears filling my eyes.

"Sylvia Wolfe, please come with me," I get to my feet and follow the man.

I was struggling to calm down so they gave me something to help. It took a while but it was done and over, it hurt but it needed to be done. When leaving they ask if I would like a small ern just to remember them. I did and they gathered one that has fake ashes inside just to simulate it.

I was far too curious so I asked the doctor, "How far along was I?" Just so I knew as it was eating me alive.

"We estimated you were about 9 weeks give or take a few days," She said before leaving.

I felt everything just shut down, I wasn't pregnant with that prick's baby, I was pregnant with Raidin's baby. I left the clinic and struggled to drive home. I placed the ern onto a mantle under the Tv.

All I did after was just lie down in bed and balled my eyes out. I just cried for hours before sitting up and slapping my face as to why I was crying, he cheated on me. So why should I cry about this after he did that, I shouldn't have to carry his baby after what he did. But damn it fucking hurt as I did want a family with Raidin and I would have kept the baby if I had known. I held my stomach and just let out a scream that I know knew I made a bad choice.

Soon my first day of work came around and so I got dressed up to head out. As I leave I go to my baby's urn and give it a kiss.

"Wish mommy luck, baby."