Don't open DM's in public

Silvia's POV:

I wake up to the sun shining in the windows and I roll over seeing he is gone. I grab his pillow and hug it close as I breathe in his scent. I was there for a few minutes before getting up and gathering my clothes. After getting dressed I head back to my apartment after locking his door. He trusted me to keep his place clean and gather his mail while he was away. I had work tonight so I had to get ready, take a shower and get my hair done.

I just throw on some black jeans and a black T-shirt before heading to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I play some music as I cook and my stomach growls since I didn't eat dinner last night. Damien walks out dressed and just looks at me smirking. I just laugh as I plate the pancakes with some bacon and eggs. All he did was smirk at me while we ate our food. It was creeping me out thinking he could hear us through the walls.

When we left around 10:40 he would say nothing still so I just pushed him away from me. We both laugh at how we're being right now. Today's party was a 30s theme so we dressed like flapper girls in super-sexy dresses. I got a few photos and saved them to send to Raidin later. I sent him one I took that was cute and innocent as he's still on a plane right now. I put the phone down and do my makeup that works with my hair and eye colour. I had a lot of fun at this event.

It was hard for us to chat with the 6-hour time difference but we made it work. I got cute pictures of him but also a super sexy one too. I would send at least 4 photos a day to him, whether they were cute or intimate was up to me. One day I was sending a lot and he was in the middle of a meeting that I didn't know. Not long after I got a picture from him and it was his groin showing me how hard I made him. I laughed as I saw his text after telling me more.

R: This is what you did to me with just the sound of your notification going off. I was in a meeting with others so this was a struggle to hide it from them.

All I sent back was emojis to him and then I got a full video of his cock out and him touching it. I can hear his need in his groans as he was stroking himself.

"And this is me now seeing those hot photos you just sent to me, Sugarplum," He said softly while groaning in the video.

S: Mmm wish I was there now so I could treat you like how I did while hiding under your desk ;)

I sent to tease him and seconds later he called me, it was 3 am for me and there it was 9 am. I was so tired but I picked up and he turned the video on so I could watch. I bit my lip watching everything he was doing so for next time I knew what made him tick. He was doing this in a bathroom as well so he could get caught which was something he enjoyed a lot. It made sense with the movie theatre, our first date and his office. I was enjoying it too but I didn't have a good poker face like him so it was harder for me.

I also learned my lesson to not open text messages from him while I was at work. I was done for the day and went to check my phone seeing 53 missed text messages from him. I got worried he was in trouble so I opened them right away. I did and I was so red in the face seeing many sexual photos of him. Worse part Marvin was right behind me and SAW EVERYTHING.

"Well, that's a side of him I never thought I'd see. You got him hooked, line and sinker there Sylv's."

I screamed as he scared me badly, "S-shut up Marvin and why were you hovering over my shoulder?"

"I heard all the notification sounds from your bag and was very curious as to what it all was about." He gives me that devilish smirk of his before walking away.

I told Raidin that Marvin just saw all those photos. He was just laughing at me with emojis.

R: Now you see why I NEVER open texts from you when around others Sugarplum

S: I thought I was alone and seeing 53 messages from you I was worried as you never send that many

R: Oh yeah I was having a field day with my time off today, looking and enjoying myself with ALL your photos ;)

S: Awe wish I could be there to enjoy it too ;)

R: Oh I bet you would Sugarplum

R: I made a massive mess because of you

R: When I get home I am gonna fill you like a cream puff ;)

I had to look up what a cream puff looked like and I blushed seeing photos.

S: New term for cream pie now XD Cream stuffed sugar plums mmm

S: Ok but now thinking about that, that sounds really good

S: Now I'm hungry and it's 1:13 am for me

R: Mmm in more ways than one for me

R: I would happily make you a cream-stuffed sugar plum ;P

He sent a photo of himself licking his lips with a sexy wink. That hit me hard seeing his tired face and his messy hair. I could see the lust in his eyes even though he just finished himself off not long before. He was also having some stubble growing which I found very hot on him. I told him I had to head home now on my bike while horny. He was very proud of himself and made me be on call the entire ride home. He was just saying everything he wanted to do to me when he gets home.

That really didn't help with the vibrations from the bike. I didn't even make it home when I burst at a red light. I was so happy no one was around being so early in the morning. I was so gonna get him back for this someday. For those weeks being so far away was a pain. The only time I could get off was with him on the phone. Soon we had to stop the calls as things on his end were getting serious and dangerous. He had to go on no contact for a few days which I hated.