July 1st

Throughout the next few months, we would spend days together. Whenever an event was going on in the city she found out about, she'd drag me with her. I had no problem with that at all, Damien and his girlfriend would join us sometimes. It was nice just getting away from the family and mafia-related things.

For the 4th of July, I had all my crew with their families come to the warehouse as we did a fireworks show. We all sit on the cliff that overlooks the warehouse and water. Just watching the fireworks go off with her by my side was great. I held her close as we enjoyed the small ones first and slowly got to the larger ones.

When we were getting to the really big ones I could feel her shaking. I knew it wasn't cold as it was summer and it was hot even during nighttime. I looked at her and she was crying and her breathing was picking up pace. I placed her in my lap guessing the explosion from the accident was coming back to her.

I tried to comfort her but it wasn't working so I just took her to the truck and started to head home. I play whatever music to drown out the sound of the fireworks. I use my left hand to drive as I hold her hand in my right hand. When we were far enough away, I pulled off to the side of the road to make sure she was ok.

"Feeling better Sugar?" I get some tissues I keep in the car and wipe her tears.

"Y-yeah a little, sorry for ruining the fun, I thought I'd be fine but I guess not. I was trying so hard to keep calm and use it to get over the accident. Visions from the crash and even that nightmare were coming back and playing in my mind."

I unbuckled her seat belt and pulled her onto my lap, "You didn't ruin anything. Your safety and well-being are far more important than some dumb fireworks. We can still watch the fireworks from here, I can play music to drown out the explosions. We can do that or we can just go home and relax together for the rest of the night."

"I wanna stay and watch the fireworks with you," She gave me a smile.

So I opened the door and let her out first after making sure no one was coming down the road. I got out of the car and helped her into the bed of my truck while playing music from her phone. We sat there cuddling close while watching the fireworks.

I do have some hot fun with her now that we are all alone. I slide my left hand between her breast and bra and start to grope her. She joined in the play, shoving her hand down my shorts and starting to stroke me. With my free hand, I shove between her legs and start fingering her.

"Mmm, now this is the best way to view fireworks, hm Sugar?"

"I couldn't agree more Gummy Bear," She looks up at me with a smile, so I lean in and kiss her.

For the rest of the fireworks show that's all we were doing to one another. I made sure she came a few times. I had her suck me off as that was how I wanted to cum. I was not driving home with cum soaked shorts... again, if it's her cum that's a different story. She got down and went straight to work. I hold a fist full of her hair as I make her suck more of my cock than her first round. I make her take it to the point of her gagging then ease up. I can feel her tense up whenever a car drives by.

"Don't stop now Sugarplum, I wanna stuff that cute mouth of yours."

I watched her as she took my cock in her mouth and damn it felt amazing. No woman has ever made me this hard so fast as she does. I love the effect she has on me and my effect on her. She looks up at me as I look down at her and she gives me a wink. No one has ever made me feel so weak but fuck I'll be weak for her any day of the week.

I threw my head back as I grip her hair as I was so close to cumming. I grunt out her name as I pant heavily making my chest rise and fall fast. I moan out her name one last time as I release all that I have inside her mouth. I love that she lets me fill her mouth with my cum. I ease up on my grip and let her go so she can breathe. She goes to the side of the truck bed and spat out the cum onto the ground.

"That was amazing Sugarplum, thank you." I pull her in for a kiss.