I uncrossed my arms and leaned forward. "Okay. Then talk to me about it."

"Namjoon thought it might be better for you and I to move out of the dorm and into my apartment so we can bond better, and I agreed to move after the showcase. But, again, it slipped my mind."

Of course it was Namjoon's idea, not Yoongi's. That stung a bit.

"Fine. When are we moving?" I asked, sitting back in my chair.

He seemed taken aback by my sudden acquiescence but he recovered quickly.

"I'm not sure. My schedule is pretty open right now that it could be any time in the next few days if you want."

I nodded my head. "Okay then. By Friday? I have some things that I want to grab from my apartment since I am assuming I will have more space to set my things up at your place?" I asked apprehensively.

Yoongi hesitated for a moment but then nodded.

I pushed back from the table and went into the kitchen to wash my cereal bowl.

"Don't forget that I have my individual therapy appointment today at 1:00," I said as I dried the dish and put it back up.

Yoongi was on his phone looking at something and merely nodded absentmindedly as I left the room.

I guess we were done talking then.

Around noon, I got dressed in a long grey turtleneck, jeans, and boots. I wrapped a purple scarf around my throat and slipped on thick mittens and a huge black puffer jacket before slipping out of the dorm. It was getting really damn cold in Korea as it got closer to the start of winter. I really hated the cold, but I loved the winter holidays. It was almost Thanksgiving and I was thinking about how much I missed the traditional American turkey dinner as I waited for my uber.

After arriving at the therapist's office, I shucked off my layers and sat down on the couch. Ms. Song got up from her desk and walked over to her chair, sitting down primly and crossing her legs.

She looked stylish as always in a long sleeved white cashmere sweater tucked into black and grey checked trousers. She had on another pair of killer heels and a thick black belt with gold accents wrapped around her waist.

"Well, Ms. Randall. It's just you today. How are you feeling?" she asked lightly.

I bit my lip and looked down. "Actually...good. I think Yoongi and I are moving in the right direction. At least, I think so."

She raised her eyebrows. "How so?"

I relayed the events of the past few days to her and she took it all in with her composed no-nonsense demeanor.

"Alright, well, that all sounds pretty promising. But for now, I want to get to know you. Tell me about yourself," Ms. Song asked directly.

I gulped. "Ah...well, you know most of it already."

She shook her head at me. "I know you came to South Korea to teach English. I know you are a 27 year old female from the United States. I know your name is Sabrina Randall and you are life mates with Min Yoongi. But I don't know you."

I folded my arms in front of me, falling back into the old habit of digging my thumbs into the crooks of my arms. I really, really didn't want to have to open all of this back up again. I still had to tell Yoongi about it and the thought alone made my stomach churn. Doing this twice over would be too much.

"Ah...well...I guess you could say that I am just a boring person..." I trailed off with an awkward laugh.

Ms. Song narrowed her eyes at me and tapped her pen against her chin.