𝐢𝐢. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

Holographic screens lower in front of Dr. Desmond.

"Dr. Desmond, you require an audience with The Light?" An unknown voice asks.

"Yes. Very sorry to disturb you at this late hour," Dr. Desmond apologizes.

"Just make your report," a masculine voice speaks.

"Of course. Ahem. Well, we had a small fire here at Project Cadmus. The origin of the incident is still unclear, but it seems to have attracted some...unwanted attention," Desmond starts.

"The four sidekicks, Robin, Silk, Aqualad, and Kid Flash breached security. They found and released the weapon 'the Superboy.' He is under our telepathic control and turned against his would-be liberators as ordered. The four are contained and we don't believe the League knows they're here. Uh...what should I do with them?" Desmond questions.

"Clone them," a mysterious voice answers.

"The substitutes will serve The Light and only The Light," a voice states.

"And the originals?" Desmond inquires.

"Dispose of them. Leave no trace," a voice answers, causing Desmond to grin sadistically.

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| Washington, D.C.

July 5, 00:01 EDT

"Time runs short. You must awaken. You must awaken now!" A masculine voice shouts, causing Kid Flash to gasp in shock.

The four heroes look at Superboy, glaring at them. Silk glances at her restraints with an unamused expression, noticing she is beside Robin, who is in another tube.

"What? What-What do you want?" Kid Flash asks worriedly.

"Quit staring. You're creeping me out," Kid Flash states, scowling at the clone.

"How about we not tick off the guy who can fry us with a look?" Silk suggests, narrowing her eyes at the speedster.

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

"Prepare the cloning procedure for the new Project Sidekick, now," Dr. Desmond orders a female scientist.

"Almost done here, doc," Guardian informs Desmond, as the Genomorphs fix the once-hacked door.

"Where's the weapon?" Desmond asks in shock, his eyes widening.

"Superboy? He carried the intruders to the cloning chamber," Guardian replies.

"We have Genomorphs for that! Get the weapon back in its pod now!" Desmond orders, completely enraged.

"I don't see the harm in letting the kid stretch his legs," Guardian tells the irate scientist.

"Don't you now?" Desmond responds, a Genomorph on his shoulder controlling Guardian yet again.