𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| Owings Mills

September 29th, 13:02 EDT

Superboy lands the SuperCycle, in it are Geo-Force and Forager. Halo and Tigress stand in front of the vehicle with smiles. A green car also arrives. In it is Jeff and Dr. Jace, or Helga.

"Hello, Brion. I, I mean, Geo-Force. Geo-Force," Halo greets the hero happily.

"Hello, Halo," Geo-Force waves back to her with a smile.

Forager elbows Geo-Force. "No, not like that. Forager will demonstrate," Forager speaks, walking in front of Halo.

"Hello, Violet. Forager means Halo. Halo," Forager says, shaking the girl's hand with his own.

"Do not worry, Geo-Force may still learn," Forager whispers to Halo with a grin.

"Hello, children," Helga says to Halo and Geo-Force with a smile, walking beside Jeff.

"Doctor Jace," Geo-Force utters in surprise.

"Thank you for allowing me to join you here," Helga states gratefully.

"Oh, thank Jeff for convincing us," Tigress smiles softly.

"Oh, she has," Jeff speaks with a grin, causing Tigress to widen her eyes, knowing what Jeff implied. Superboy gives the couple the same expression as Tigress.

"Hello, Doctor Jace. Forager means Doctor Jace. Doctor Jace. Forager is Forager," Forager greets her kindly, offering his hand to shake hers.

"Hello, Forager," Doctor Jace tells the bug with a smile, placing a comforting hand on the bug's shoulder.

"Hmm. Humans can be very slow of study," Forager comments.

"Gabrielle, it's so good to see you," Doctor Jace says to Halo, engulfing the girl in a hug.

"I'm not Gabrielle. I'm Violet. Uh, besides, right now I'm Halo. Halo," Halo tells the doctor.

"Now Halo is just showing off," Forager points out.

"I'm sorry, Violet. Halo. You're right. And I owe you an apology as well, Prince Brion. Everything that's happened to you is my fault. I thought you were the only one who could stop your Uncle and Bedlam. If I'd known these good people were coming to help..." Doctor Jace says sadly.

Brion lets out a sigh. "I know it wasn't your fault. You were Bedlam's victim, too," Brion speaks.

"But not the only one. What are we doing to get Princess Tara back?" Doctor Jace wonders worriedly.

"Nightwing and Silk have a plan. I'm told we must be patient," Brion answers the woman.

"Ready?" Nightwing asks Silk.

Silk nods and Nightwing aims a BB gun at Geo-Force. Nightwing fires the gun, and the others gasp in shock.

"Geo-Force, get down!" Halo screams, her aura turning red to shield Brion.