𝐱. 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| Mount Justice

September 23, 06:34 EDT

Green Lantern uses his ring to create a green, illuminating crane to fix the Cave along with Captain Marvel. Martian Manhunter and Captain Atom fix the technology of Mount Justice. Sphere rolls beside the Martian, causing him to smile, petting the Sphere.

"Synchronizing key security protocols with Watchtower mainframe," a robotic voice announces.

Green Arrow places a bowl of pretzels in front of the disheartened teens who sit at a table.

"Thanks...but no, thanks," Kid Flash replies glumly, glancing at the table, resting his head on his arms.

"Yeah, what we want are answers about Red Tornado and his siblings," Robin points out.

"Exactly!" The speedster exclaims, narrowing his eyes at Green Arrow who starts to take away the savory snack.

"Leave the bowl," the redhead orders, munching on a few pretzels.

"It was during the Taipei mission with Red Arrow Sportsmaster revealed the possibility of a mole within the Team. In light of last night's attack, Tornado would appear to be the traitor. But whether he betrayed us willingly or was pre-programmed is still---" Aqualad informs Batman, causing Superboy to furiously lash out at the Atlantean.

"You knew?" Superboy asks angrily.

"That android and his maniac family nearly killed M'gann!" Conner yells at Kaldur, pushing him against a wall.

"Connor, what are you doing?" Miss Martian questions, flying over to the boys.

"Kaldur knew we had a traitor among us and said nothing!" Superboy shouts, narrowing his eyes at Aqualad.

"You knew?" Silk inquires in a defeated tone. Robin takes his hand in hers, giving it a gentle squeeze, comforting the spider-themed heroine. Silk covertly smiles behind her mask at the kind gesture, before glancing at Aqualad with a frown.

"And didn't tell us?" Kid Flash states, irate.

"I sought to protect the Team from---"

"Protect us from what? Knowledge that might have saved our lives?" Artemis inquires fiercely toward the Atlantean.

"You almost died!" Superboy yells, a concerned expression on his face for the Martian.

"Enough," Batman demands, glaring at the Kryptonian.

Conner reluctantly lets Kaldur go, turning to face the Dark Knight.

"With Red Tornado missing the Team will now be overseen by rotating supervisors. Captain Marvel has volunteered to take the first shift.

"I'm really looking forward to hanging with you guys," the Leaguer tells the Team with a smile, who glance at each other with unamused expressions.