𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐄𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐨

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| Metropolis

September 9th, 19:47 EDT

The six heroes enter the junkyard, in search of Superboy and Kid Flash. Then, they get out of Nightwing's car.

"Spread out. Search Pattern Alpha. If we're going to rescue S.B., and find Bart, we need to find it," Nightwing orders.

"You'd think finding one old school bus would be easy," Cindy speaks sarcastically, placing both hands on her hips.

"Found it!" Tigress shouts, causing everyone to snap their heads in her direction, and jog toward her.

"Well, that was quick," Cindy mutters.

"Ah, great job!" Zatanna congratulates her.

"Nice work," Cindy says with a smile toward the blonde.

"Phantom Zone, here we come!" Zatanna announces.

"Yeah, that might be a problem..." Tigress says unsurely, looking at the now-destroyed school bus.

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

From a water tower, Kaldur utilizes his water abilities, creating an ice slide to bring the now-destroyed school bus toward Zatanna.

"Good. That'll give them room to work. Everybody ready?" Zatanna asks.

"Sgowogort egreme!" (Trogowogs emerge)! Zatanna chants, causing Trogowogs to spawn.

The creatures giggle and scream, starting to run around. However, Rocket contains one in her force bubble, Aquaman grabs one with his water-bearers, and Tigress captures one with her arrow, which transforms into a net, ensnaring one of the Trogs. Then, Nightwing throws a trashcan lid at one's feet, knocking it onto the ground. Next, he picks it up with a grin. Finally, Silk captures a Trogowog with her webs.

"Great job, everyone!" Zatanna praises the heroes.

"Etativel," Zatanna chants, levitating the Trogs in the air.