𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| Happy Harbor

October 31st, 17:42 EDT

Artemis, Cindy, and Dick arrive at M'gann and Conner's home in their civilian attire.

"Halloween's canceled. Sorry, guys," Dick announces.

"We're heading to Greater Bialya, and we're going now. We have a lead on Tara Markov," Cindy informs the young heroes.

"I'm ready," Brion says determinedly, using his heat powers to melt his skeleton makeup off his face.

"So am I. Though I would prefer to change into my Halo clothes first," Violet speaks.

"Sorry, Violet. We need you to stay here. In case Vic needs another 'Halo cleanse," Dick explains.

"See? Maybe being a potentially murderous freak is not such a good thing after all," Victor says, irritated.

"But, but, Brion..." Violet states in concern.

"He'll be alright," Dr. Jace tells Violet, placing both hands on the young girl's shoulders.

"I'll watch over these two. Go. Save Tara," the doctor tells Jeff, who nods.

"Bio-Ship time," Conner tells the RV, causing it to change into the Bio-Ship.

Forager clicks his tongue. "Good girl," the bug pets the ship.

"Violet, I want you to know---" Brion starts, placing his hands on top of Violet's.

"No speeches, Prince. We're going. Now!" Dick demands, causing Cindy to shake her head at her boyfriend's antics.

"You know, they were having a moment back there," Cindy tells Dick.

"We shouldn't waste time. We need to save Tara for her and Brion's sake," Dick responds to the spider heroine, who lets out a sigh.

"They'll get to spend more time together after we save Tara," Dick says.

"We should spend more time together too, you know," Cindy speaks, glancing at her boyfriend.

"I know you're right, it's just... Let's save this conversation after the mission, alright?" Dick asks Cindy, who nods in agreement. Then, the two heroes enter the Bio-Ship.

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| Earth's Upper Atmosphere

October 31st, 21:46 UTC

"Using the rotation of the Earth, the Bio-Ship should reach Greater Bialya within the hour," Conner mentions, taking control of the ship.

"May Forager drive? Forager lives inside Bio-Ship. Forager and Bio-Ship have a good relationship," Forager says to Conner, clicking his tongue.