𝐱𝐯. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| The Warworld

May 30th, 03:36 UTC

Nightwing pilots the Bio-Ship while Miss Martian uses her telepathy. Silk is sitting beside the Martian on the ship.

"Anything?" Nightwing questions.

M'gann sadly sighs. "No. I'm sorry. I can't sense any of them. But the Warworld is so big they could easily be out of range," the Martian explains.

"We've been flying for hours and you're exhausted," Silk mentions worriedly, placing a hand on Miss Martian's shoulder.

"Cindy, it's fine. I-I can do this," M'gann speaks.

"Of course, but there's no need to over-tax yourself so soon after your kidnapping. Besides, we're not giving up. We'll start over where the Team first disappeared. Look for a new lead," Nightwing announces.

"Alright. If you two think it is best," the Martian replies.

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

Inside the Warworld, Nightwing, Silk, and Miss Martian inspect the Warworld to find out if they have brushed over any clues. Nightwing takes out his holographic display from his wrist and starts to scan the area.

"Haven't you two already scanned every inch of this place?" The Martian inquires.

"Yeah, but we're obviously capable of missing a few clues," Nightwing responds, causing Silk to nod in agreement.

"I totally should have spotted evidence of Blue Beetle's defection after Green Beetle 'fixed' his scarab," Nightwing says with a frown, blaming himself.

"That's my fault. You asked me to scan Green's mind and I vouched for him without delving deep. I was so afraid to use my powers after what I did to Aqualad. I allowed Green Beetle and his scarab to feed me exactly what the Reach wanted us to believe. So Blue trusted Green and was turned by him then somehow abducted the Team. All on me," Ms. Martian explains with a frown.

"Don't blame yourself, M. You didn't know," Silk tells the Martian, placing a comforting hand on M'gann's shoulder.

"Except you never would have been in that position if we had trusted you with the secret of Aqualad's deep cover mission," Nightwing starts.

"We put you, Aqualad, Artemis, and the whole Team in unacceptable danger," Silk speaks guiltily, glancing at the ground with a saddened expression.

"So, this is our guilt-off. I say I messed up, then you two say you messed up worse. Dick, Cindy, all of us made mistakes and we both need to get over ourselves. Save the Team, then save Blue. As a certain thirteen-year-old was once fond of saying,"

"That's just what we do," M'gann, Cindy, and Dick say in unison with smiles on their faces.

All of a sudden, the trio hears screeching and clattering nearby. Nightwing pulls out his escrima sticks, Miss Martian floats in a defensive position, while Silk crouches in a fighting pose with her hand out, ready to shoot webs at any villains about to head the trio's way. Nightwing displays his scanner, hearing the familiar trill of Sphere. The three heroes happily look at each other, relieved it is a member of their Team.