𝐯𝐢. 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

North Pole | September 14th, 01:41 UTC | FIVE MINUTES EARLIER

Nightwing runs toward an illusion Saturn Girl and Miss Martian created, where it seems like the heroes are deceased.

"No," he says in shock, believing they are gone.

Then, Miss Martian reveals to Nightwing that most of the heroes are okay. Saturn Girl and Kid Flash help Orion while Chameleon Boy and Phantom Girl help Black Lightning. Also, Prince J'emm helps Forager out.

"Dick," Megan greets happily, flying toward him with a grin.

Kid Flash uses his super-speed, standing in front of Nightwing and Miss Martian. "I can set the Prince up with medical supplies to tend the wounded. But Forager's down for the count," he says worriedly.

"As is Bio-Ship. She needs time to hibernate and heal. But we can take the Fortress's Zeta-Tube to Metropolis," Megan states.

"No-go. The Zods destroyed it," Nightwing responds, shaking his head.

Suddenly, the Baby Bio-Ship appears.

"We won't need it," Megan says with a smile.

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

Metropolis | September 14th, 05:46 EDT

"Yoink!" Kid Flash exclaims, successfully snatching the Kryptonite from Zod.

"I'll get him," Lor-Zod states, flying after him. However, the school bus Zatanna, Silk, Aqualad, and Tigress are on fortunately hits the Kryptonian, preventing him from harming the speedster.

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

"Jected!" Tigress exclaims from inside the school bus, driving it.

"And the Trogowog magic is holding, as is yours, Zatanna. Keep at it!" Aqualad declares.

Zatanna chants the glamour spell, maintaining invisibility and levitation.

"Niatniam Noitativel dna Ytilibisivni ruomalg!"

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

In the Baby Bio-Ship, Nightwing, Miss Martian, Phantom Girl, Saturn Girl, and Chameleon Boy ride to Metropolis.

"Thank you, Baby. I'm so grateful you came when you heard your mother's psychic scream. And I promise you, she'll be okay," Miss Martian tells the Baby Bio-Ship with a smile. The baby happily trills in response to the Martian's words.

"We're on a deadline here. The Zods aren't at full power yet, but once the sun rises, their Kryptonian cells will charge up fast. If we don't put them down before that, the whole world's in trouble," Nightwing expresses.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬 🕸️ 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧/𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 🎉