𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐬

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| Hollywood

January 25th, 14:28 PST

"Goode World Studios is under attack. Across the globe, our facilities have suffered a rash of break-ins. Our security and privacy were violated, our forensics indicate by meta-humans. These betrayals have shattered my heart especially, after all my donations to the Meta-Human Youth Center. These meta-hooligans working outside the law must be disciplined," Granny declares, irritated by the entire ordeal.

Garfield waves his hand, turning off the holographic television, grunting angrily.

"She's taunting us, Gar. Don't let her get in your head," Artemis tells the green boy with a sympathetic expression as Garfield storms off.

"Forager wishes Forager could smell out Violet Harper as Forager once smelled out Victor Stone," Forager speaks, causing Vic to stop in his tracks, sniffing himself before continuing upstairs.

"We all wish that. But on the point, Gretchen just jabbed us with, you know the Team already conducted covert raids on all Goode holdings to find Violet. And no luck," Artemis sighs sadly.

"Since neither Sphere, Motherbox, nor Victor can sense her, she is likely off-world by now," Kaldur mentions.

Dick clears his throat, Cindy steadying him as he enters the room.

"We'll find her," he tells the three heroes.

"Uh, I thought you were confined to bed, Mr. Low-Grade Fever?" Artemis questions, glancing at Cindy, who shakes her head in annoyance, clicking her tongue.

"You can't keep a boy wonder down," Dick replies.

"Especially if the 'boy wonder' is stubborn," Cindy comments, causing Dick to smile at her. Cindy playfully rolls her eyes in response.

"I'll keep a close eye on him during the mission," Cindy states, causing Artemis and Kaldur to nod in agreement, knowing how much Cindy cares for him.

Dick sighs. "Figures," he says dramatically.

"You're stuck with me forever," Cindy speaks with a chuckle, causing Dick to smile at her.

"I do not mind that," Dick responds.

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.