𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| Star City

July 17, 23:16 PDT

Two masked individuals carry cargo from a metal crate. Suddenly, an arrow heads the disguised crook's way, smoke expelling out of the device. The villains gasp in shock, wondering who would have caused it. A large man with white hair in cornrows immediately picks up a gun, aiming from where the arrow came from. He sees Speedy standing on top of metal scaffolding.

"You again! I'm startin' to get insulted Green Arrow's not messin' up my operations personally," Brick says, narrowing his eyes at the redhead.

The evildoer fires a couple of shots toward Speedy but ends up missing each one. Then, Roy shoots an arrow at the gun, causing it to explode once Brick attempts to use it, ruining the villain's shirt.

"Do you know what I pay for a suit in my size?" Brick asks the redhead angrily.

"Scorch the Earth, boys," Brick orders his men.

"Nuh-uh!" Kid Flash exclaims, running over to the masked criminals, taking their guns out of their hands.

Then, Robin and Silk do the same, Silk using her webs to take the offender's firearms out of their grasp, and Robin throwing his birdarangs at them. Finally, Aqualad takes them out with his water-bearers, knocking them unconscious. 

Next, Brick throws a huge chunk of debris toward Speedy, who ducks from the attack, running hurriedly on top of the crates. He fires an explosive arrow toward Brick, which combusts instantly. However, Brick is not incapacitated. Not even a scratch was displayed on the villain's body.

Brick throws more rubble, which Aqualad slices through with his water-bearers. Speedy shoots another arrow, smoke encapsulating Brick.

"The Cave is perfect. It has everything the team will need," Aqualad tells Speedy.

"For covert missions, you know, spy stuff," Robin adds.

"Wait till you see Superboy and Miss Martian, but I saw her first," Kid Flash chimes in, causing Silk to roll her eyes at his childish behavior.

Brick throws another piece of wreckage the hero's way, and Aqualad cuts it yet again. Roy shoots two more explosive arrows at Brick's chest, however, it does absolutely nothing to the villain, causing him to chuckle menacingly.

"Tell Arrow he shouldn't send boys and a girl to do a man's job," Brick states with a malevolent grin.

"Oh, stuff it!" Silk exclaims furiously, shooting a web at Brick's mouth, shutting him up, and causing the evildoer to get even more irate.

Next, Brick puts his arms out, allowing Speedy to shoot him with an arrow. Foam comes from the apparatus, trapping the dastardly villain.

"High-density polyurethane foam. Nice," Kid Flash mentions to Speedy.

"So, Speedy, you in?" Robin asks.

"Pass. I'm done letting Arrow and the League tell me what to do. I don't need a babysitter or a clubhouse to hang out with the other kids. Your junior Justice League is a joke. Something to keep you busy and in your place. I don't want any part of it," Roy answers, leaving the four heroes behind.