𝐢𝐢. 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| El Paso

September 4th, 20:09 MDT

At Haly's Circus, Cindy and Dick perform once again as part of the "Daring Dangers." Dick as Dan Danger and Cindy as Dakota Danger.

"Dames en heren, mesdames et messieurs, ladies and gentlemen, children and children-at-heart..." Haly announces, appearing from smoke.

"Welcome, welcome to Haly's International Traveling Circus! Where the world of the Center Ring is your oyster—and our latest pearls, yes, is the return of... Daring Dan Danger, and his partner, Dakota Danger!" Haly declares, and the crowd erupts into cheers.

"Dan and Dakota have had hundreds of adventures, but their mission tonight is nothing short of a flight to the stars!" Haly announces, the upper portion of the circus turning into the galaxy, surrounding multiple planets. The audience gasps in awe.

"Countdown's starting! Four, three, two, one, ignition... blast off!" Haly exclaims. Dan and Dakota jump off their ropes, performing a trapeze act with various people.

"Watch as Dan and Dakota Danger whip around each heavenly body to launch themselves closer and closer to the stars! Oh, but will Dan and Dakota ever make it up to the far reaches of the galaxy?" Haly wonders.

Dakota and Dan pass through the flaming hoop, landing on a nearby platform together.

"They did it!" Haly shouts, and the crowd cheers.

Both performers take a bow.

After the performance, Dick and Cindy, mainly Cindy, talk about how awesome performing the trapeze act was.

"You were right. I do enjoy this. I'm thankful you brought me along to perform with you," Cindy smiles at Dick.

"Of course, babe. Anything for you," Dick places his arm around Cindy, placing a kiss on her cheek.

After the couple took showers separately, Cindy wore her civilian attire. At the same time, Dick is shirtless, wearing his white spandex pants from performing while drying his messy hair off with a towel. Cindy smiles, as Dick notices her, wrapping his arms around her waist, causing her to chuckle. Dick kisses the top of Cindy's head lovingly. However, they didn't know someone was watching them interact with each other.

Zatanna chuckles. "Great show you two."

Cindy and Dick blush, not noticing Zatanna was there in the first place. Dick awkwardly clears his throat, opting to take Cindy's hand instead.

"Z... Thinking about joining us?" Cindy tries to change the subject.

Zatanna chuckles. "No, I'm more of a headliner," Zatanna responds.