𝐢𝐯. 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐙𝐨𝐧𝐞

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| Caribbean Sea

July 22, 20:08 ECT

The Team is strapped in, flying in Miss Martian's Bio-Ship.

"We're approaching Santa Prisca," M'gann informs the young heroes.

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

Earlier, in civvies at Mount Justice, Batman gives the Team their mission, Red Tornado standing beside him.

"Isla Santa Prisca. This island nation is the primary source of a dangerous and illegal neurosteroid, a strength-enhancing drug sold under the street name 'venom.' Infrared heat signatures indicate their factory is still operating at full capacity, but all shipments of venom have been inexplicably cut off. That's where this Team comes in. This is a covert recon mission only. Observe and report. If the Justice League needs to intervene, it will. The plan requires two drop zones," Batman announces, exhibiting the drop zones on the holographic screen.

"So who's in charge?" Dick asks.

Batman and Tornado turn to face the Team of young heroes.

"Work that out between you," Batman answers.

Dick nods, grinning at the thought of him becoming the Team's leader.

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

Back in the Bio-Ship, Miss Martian informs Aqualad: "Drop Zone A in thirty."

The Atlantean stands, then presses the symbol on his belt, switching to stealth mode, his suit changing into dark colors to blend in with the darkness.

"Ready," Kaldur states determinedly.

"Putting Bio-Ship in camouflage mode," the Martian says, and Aqualad drops out of the ship, into the ocean.

Aqualad slashes at a net with his water-bearers, entering through the incision. Then, he flips onto the beach, neutralizing the heat and motion sensors on the island.

"Heat and motion sensors are patched. Data is now on a continuous loop. Move-in," the Atlantean notifies the Team.

The Bio-Ship arrives at Drop Zone B, and the other heroes stand up Next, M'gann lets the ship create cords so the Team can land safely on the ground. The heroes buckle the lines onto their belts for safety measures.

"How cool is this?" The speedster gushes over the stealth mode.

"Very impressive," M'gann replies, causing her clothes to change darker.

"Uh, that works too," Kid Flash tells Miss Martian with a dreamy expression.

"Hey, Supey, not too late to put on the new stealth tech," Kid Flash suggests.