𝐯𝐢. 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤'𝐬 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐦𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫:

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| Mount Justice

August 8, 09:58 EDT

The young heroes decide to hit the beach for a bit, Dick carrying a volleyball, and Superboy carrying a cooler, Kaldur trailing behind them.

"Hello, Megan. We should hit the beach every day," M'gann happily states, carrying a surfboard.

"First, a moment of silence for our absent comrade," Dick says sadly, placing a hand on his head, and glancing down at the ground with a frown.

"Poor Wally," M'gann speaks with an upset look, feeling sympathy toward the redhead boy.

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| Central City

August 8, 09:00 CDT

The school bell rings for Keystone Highschool, signaling class is about to start.

"Welcome, class to the first day of sophomore year," the teacher speaks, earning a groan from Wally in his seat.

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

Dick, Cindy, and M'gann start splashing each other, and Superboy cannonballs into the water, splashing everyone in the process.

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

Wally tries to drink water at one of the water fountains in the school. However, the water sprays his face and gets all over his pants, looking as if he had wet himself. The redheaded boy gasps in shock, then groans in annoyance.

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

The remainder of the Team grills some hotdogs on a grill, proceeding to eat them with hotdog buns. Enjoying the savory meal on a bun.

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

In the cafeteria, Wally receives some 'mystery meat' from one of the lunch ladies at the school. He groans in defeat, frowning at his plate.