𝐱𝐢. 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

"Lovely. Our test is a complete success. We may proceed as planned," Poison Ivy speaks.

"Agreed. But we've operated in the shadows for too long. Time for the Injustice League to step into...The Light," Vertigo quips, actually stepping into the light with the other villains.

Poison Ivy, Count Vertigo, Black Adam, Wotan, Atomic Skull, Ultra-Humanite, and the Joker grin menacingly at the sight of Ivy's plants attacking Metropolis.

"Admit it. You can't turn away," Joker says with a maniacal laugh, grinning from ear to ear.

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| Mount Justice

October 1, 18:13 EDT

Dick and Kaldur spar against each other, throwing multiple punches and kicks, dodging each other's attacks. Cindy stands to the side, watching Dick and Kaldur box each other. Captain Marvel stands beside Zatara, eating a candy bar in amusement, watching the Team fight one another. Then, Conner, M'gann, and Wolf enter the area, proceeding to enter another room.

"You know they're a couple, right?" Cindy whispers to the two, causing Dick to frown, giving the girl ten dollars.

"Thank you," Cindy replies with a grin, silently counting the money and grinning victoriously.

"I believe I knew before they did. You two placed bets on them?" Kaldur questions incredulously.

"We placed bets on if they became a couple or not. I betted yes, which means I win," Cindy explains triumphantly to the Atlantean, while Dick pouts.

"I thought at least one more week, and then they'd be together," Dick states, placing a hand on his forehead.

Wally and Artemis enter the room, oblivious to the fact that M'gann and Conner are dating.

"Do we tell them?" Dick inquires.

"It is not our place," Kaldur responds.

"So if Zatara is our babysitter of the week why is he still here? And why is he eating my snacks?" Wally whines.

"Recognized, Batman. 0-2," the robotic voice announces.

"Computer, national news," Batman orders, causing a holographic screen to appear, presenting Cat Grant.

"This initial attack was short-lived, but Metropolis was only granted a short reprieve. And despite the intervention of Superman and the Justice League there seems to be no end in sight," Grant reports, as the cameraman records the Justice League actively fighting the plants.

"Should we get out there?" Dick asks his mentor.

Batman turns around, speaking to Robin and the Team. "No. The League will soon have the situation under control. That's not why I'm here."