𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| Washington, D.C.

February 13, 21:06 EST

Alarms blare from a store that a robber is currently stealing from. The masked criminal rushes out of the store, carrying a sack of money and a firearm in his clutches. He does not take notice of the arrow that lands in front of his feet, so he trips over it, falling face-first on the ground. The sack and weapon fall out of his grasp, and a bit of money comes out of the bag. The robber quickly sits up, eyes widening in shock. Then, he notices a green gas emitting from the arrow, causing him to violently cough, passing out from the gas. A mysterious figure lands in front of the storekeeper as the grateful man sprints out of his store.

"I was watching through the window. That was amazing," the man tells Red Arrow, who simply does not respond, he crouches beside the masked evildoer, picking up the bag to hand to the store owner.

Red Arrow has long, distressed red hair and a beard growing on his face.

"Can I offer you a reward? I mean, anything I've got in the store is yours, dude. Anything," The man questions Red Arrow.

Unknown to the owner, Arrow pockets a wad of cash selfishly for himself. The 'hero' stands to his feet, extending his arm to hand the sack to the store owner.

"Not necessary. Your thanks are all the reward I need," Arrow replies, handing the man the bag.

Nearby, Green Arrow notices the interaction between Arrow and the store owner through binoculars, seeing that the 'hero' had stolen some money for himself for who knows what.

"I've found him. And it's worse than we thought," Green Arrow speaks through comms, glancing at Red Arrow from the roof of a building.

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

Red Arrow launches an arrow at the tiny entrance up to the roof. He uses his bow as a zipline to make it to the top of the building, rolling over multiple times clumsily, landing in front of Green Arrow's feet with a grunt.

"Hey, Roy, need a hand?" Green Arrow asks the redhead, offering his hand.

"No," Red Arrow denies, swatting Green Arrow's hand away from him.

"We think you do," Nightwing speaks, Silk and Wally appearing from the shadows. Black Canary and Jim Harper, formerly known as Guardian, arrive.

"I have nothing to say to any of you. Nothing to explain, nothing to justify," Red Arrow says irate, turning around, and starting to head off.

"Nothing?" Green Arrow questions, snatching the stack of money from Red Arrow's pocket, holding it in his hand.

Roy lets out a sigh. "It's not what it looks like. I mean, that storeowner won't miss it. He offered me a reward anyway. Besides, I deserve it. Guy wouldn't have any of his money back if I hadn't stepped in," Roy defends himself.