𝐯𝐢. 𝐄𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| Mount Justice

September 8th, 11:04 EDT

Artemis, Conner, and Cindy relax on towels. Artemis and Cindy are reading, and Conner is listening to a show he likes. Beside him is a container filled with multiple tennis balls. Brion is on his phone looking at any updates on Markovian news websites, and Violet is looking for seashells or any form of marine life. Violet eventually finds a starfish, gently stroking it with her hand. Forager takes off his helmet, attempting to mimic a crab, moving like it.

"Hey, Stompin' Steve Lombard coming at you on The Steve Lombard Sports Show, brought to you by Goode World Studios. Get happy, sports fans. Football season is once again upon us. And I've got the names of some up-and-comers who are sure to be future first-round draft picks. My picks for this National High School All-Star Squadron. Topping the list, from Henry Heywood High School in Detroit is Wide Receiver Victor Stone! Trust me, this kid's a touchdown machine!" Steve Lombard exclaims. Suddenly, his announcement gets cut short when Superboy turns off his phone, the three heroes directing their attention to Dick.

"Gather up," Dick orders.

"Oh, someone's come bearing gifts," Artemis comments, looking at the supersuits Forager, Halo, and Brion will receive.

"I think I love gifts. Yes, I do love gifts," Violet mutters before jogging over to Forager and Brion.

"Supersuits! One for you, Violet," Dick tells the young girl.

Violet puts up her red shield in self-defense, sheepishly picking up her suit.

"Sorry, supersuit. Sorry," she speaks, placing the fabric close to her face.

"And one for you, Brion," Dick tosses Brion's suit toward him, the Prince easily catching the suit.

"Thank you. As you have clothing for action, now I do, too," Violet states happily.

"And of course, it is form-fitting. As you superheroes seem to prefer," Brion comments.

"Uh, some of us. Yours was specially designed by Fire of the Justice League so it won't burn up from your lava. Now you won't be naked when training," Dick states.

Violet glances at Brion with a smile, causing the Prince to awkwardly chuckle.

"Thank you. Naked was, uh, not my style," Brion responds.