Kira drew in a deep breath, steeling herself for the rough path that lay ahead. The weight of the king's interference added an extra layer of difficulty, casting a shadow of impending doom over Konica.

✓✓✓✓✓

Jamari lay weak on the cold prison cell floor, his body ravaged by the venom coursing through his veins. The air in the cell was dusty and filled with despair, barely illuminated by a single flickering light. The only presence of authority was a lone guard stationed at the entrance, his eyes heavy with exhaustion.

In the midst of this desolation, Marcella, Jamari's god mother, arrived with the antidote clutched tightly in her hand. Stepping into the prison, she confronted the guard, her voice filled with urgency. "I must speak with the Vedan. Grant us some space," she insisted, her eyes fixed on the guard's face.

The guard hesitated, aware of the danger that lay within the cell. "It is dangerous," he warned, trying to dissuade Marcella from entering. He understood the volatile nature of the creature inside, a force to be reckoned with.

Unwavering, Marcella met the guard's gaze with steely resolve. "If it decides to attack, the only one who can control her is me," she declared, her voice laced with conviction. "Leave. I will handle things."

Reluctantly, the prison guard nodded, realizing the depth of Marcella's determination and understanding that her presence held the best chance for survival. He stepped aside, allowing her passage into the heart of the darkness.

As the guard retreated, Marcella's expression softened, revealing the depth of her love and concern. Her eyes welled with tears as she caught sight of her daughter's almost lifeless body laying on the prison floor. Without a moment's hesitation, she rushed to Jamari's side, dropping to her knees on the cold floor.

Sitting down on the dirty prison floor, Marcella cradled Jamari's head in her lap, the touch of her gentle hands offering a flicker of comfort amidst the pain.

Jamari's pale skin was marred by purple veins, a vivid reminder of the venom's deep penetration. With trembling hands, Marcella poured the potent potion into her daughter's parched mouth, her eyes brimming with tears. She held Jamari close, desperately wishing that her warnings had been heeded, that her daughter had stayed safe.

Tears streamed down Marcella's face as she whispered brokenly, "I wish you had just listened to me, I wish you had stayed there." Regret and anguish filled her voice, knowing that the consequences of Jamari's defiance had led them to this grim moment.

Suddenly, Jamari began to cough, the sound accompanied by the expulsion of the purple substance that had plagued her. Each spasm brought relief, as the once-prominent veins slowly receded, fading away like a distant nightmare.

Collapsing back into her mother's arms, Jamari struggled to catch her breath. Each gasp was heavy and labored, but the act of breathing itself was a victory-a sign that hope still lingered. Marcella held her daughter tightly, her heart aching yet brimming with gratitude for this fragile moment of respite.

"Jamari," Marcella whispered, her voice trembling with a mix of relief and concern, "speak to me, my child. Let me know you're still here."

Weakly, Jamari managed to utter her godmother's name, her voice barely a whisper. "Where am I?" she murmured, confusion etched in her frail expression.

Marcella gently brushed a strand of hair away from Jamari's face, her touch tender and filled with love. "Do not worry about that, child. I will get you away from here," she vowed, her voice resolute. With renewed determination, she clutched Jamari tightly, ready to shield her from the darkness that threatened to consume their lives.