extra 3

In the fourth year of university, the business center of the Zhai Group has completely shifted from country A back to China and has become one of the top domestic companies.

Although Zhai Chi did not accept the old man's inheritance, he was still a member of the Zhai family after all, so he was always called by the eldest brother to help the company as free labor.

It's been a rare few days to be free, but it's not easy.

In the early morning, half asleep and half awake, Yu Jiu felt someone biting his neck.

Biting and rubbing.

He half-opened his dry eyes, and saw a black head from the side.

Someone is gnawing on his glands, and the hands under the quilt are still acting like a demon.

"I still have class later." Omega's voice was a little tired.

After tossing until midnight last night, he felt that he had just closed his eyes and was immediately "woke" up again.

Zhai Chi pestered him relentlessly, "The ten o'clock class is only less than seven o'clock now."

Yu Jiu said helplessly, "Don't you need to sleep?"

Zhai Chi: "I don't need it."

Yu Jiu: "..."

Omega, who was sore and weak, wanted to kick him out of the bed, but when he thought that he was in a special period, he reluctantly endured it.

He turned over and continued sleeping with his back to Alpha.

Zhai Chi hugged him from behind: "Can I ask for leave from today's class?"

Yu Jiu said in a daze, "I can't."

After speaking, without turning his head, he could feel Alpha's loss.

These two days are Zhai Chi's susceptible period.

His susceptibility period seems to pick a special time, it always catches up with Yu Jiu's class when he can't get away from him, and this time it's just in time for Bi Nanqing to be invited to give a lecture at Q University, Yu Jiu wants to accompany him, but also Don't want to miss his dad's lecture.

After all, his father was willing to accept the invitation because of his relationship.

Zhai Chi also knows that he shouldn't be too noisy, but the susceptibility period is causing trouble, even if omega is tied to the bed all day long, it's not enough, once Yu Jiu pampers him, he will be lost.

But he was not willing to let Yu Jiu go to class too tired, so he could only hug someone wronged and force himself to sleep.

He was suddenly quiet, and Yu Jiu's heart softened again. She held his hand in front of her and said, "I don't have class in the afternoon, and I can ask for a day off tomorrow. You... hold on?"

"puff."

The people behind suddenly laughed out loud.

Yu Jiu turned to look at him with a strange expression.

Zhai Chi suddenly listened to him, and said ambiguously, "This seems to be what I said to comfort you last night."

Yu Jiu: "..."

Please **** off!

Let's pass the susceptibility period alone!

The poor Alpha was mercilessly thrown at home by his omega.

It was already half past nine when Yu Jiu arrived at the school, and the students in the class left the classroom one after another.

"Ancestor, you are here. Professor Li is looking for you. He said that Mr. Bi is here to let you go. Why did he let you go? Your fame has gone abroad?"