36

Zhai Chi returned to the hotel room with Mala Tang, and the door opposite was locked.

He sent Yu Jiu a WeChat message with his mobile phone, and he waited for a while before receiving a reply.

- Leave it at my door, I'll come out and get it later.

There was nothing unusual about the WeChat reply, but Zhai Chi just felt uneasy.

He didn't go back to his room, but leaned against the door with Mala Tang, waiting for the person opposite to "come out and get it later".

Yu Jiu's reply was purely coping, he knew he couldn't get out.

He originally thought that the physical discomfort was only temporary, as long as he returned to the hotel to take a shower and take the inhibitor, those unspeakable feelings would gradually subside, and he could open the door as if nothing had happened, and have a meal with Zhai Chi A meal of cheap mala tang.

Unfortunately, things backfired.

He doesn't quite remember what it was like the last time he was in a complete estrus. He only knows that he is suffering, but the people around him don't comfort him.

"Why is he here? Get out! Get out!"

"You are not my son, you are his child! You are evil!"

"This is his pheromone, Mama Zhang, he's come looking for me, he's coming to **** my son, drive him out!"

"..."

The pheromones of omega and Alpha are different, but the similar taste stimulated Yu Hui's fragile nerves and made her fall ill.

When he was enduring unspeakable pain, his guardian yelled beside him, and Zhang's mother tried to comfort her. No one cared about his feelings, and no one even remembered to inject him with an inhibitor.

After two years, experiencing bond fever again, Yu Jiu misses his mother's screams that nearly broke him.

Because when someone is crazy next to him, at least part of his attention can be diverted.

In the cold and silent bathroom, all senses seemed to be infinitely magnified, Yu Jiu's breathing gradually became short of breath, his body's high heat made him dizzy, and a strong sense of emptiness surged deep inside his body.

Yu Jiu huddled herself tightly to prevent herself from trembling.

He didn't dare to move, his whole body became sensitive, even the slight friction between his skin and the ball uniform could trigger a layer of tingling tremors, tormenting him to the point of going crazy.

He even smiled self-deprecatingly.

I'm afraid it wasn't for this madness that would be passed on to him.

Zhai Chi waited outside the door for about ten minutes, but there was no movement in the opposite room.

He looked up at the opposite door, frowned slightly, opened the door and put Malatang back in his room, and went downstairs to find someone to get the spare room card.

Just as he was about to go upstairs, a few people suddenly crowded in through the revolving door of the hotel. Seeing his position at the front desk, those people rushed over quickly.

"Brother Zhai, you and the deputy team just went to the dormitory of Qianjiang No. 7 Middle School to fight, is it true?"

"I heard you took Lin Qiao's arm off?"

"They said that Yu Jiu has been taking drugs that block pheromones. What do you mean? Isn't Yu Jiu a beta?"

"You two went to Qianjiang Seventh Middle School to find a place, why didn't you invite us?"