19

The city's college basketball game was held in a large gymnasium in the city center, excluding several middle schools that had no students participating, and the games of the rest of the schools had reached the final stage.

Now the opponent of No. 1 Middle School is No. 4 Middle School.

The basketball team of the No. 4 Middle School has a notoriously bad reputation in Jinyi City. The reason why their school can reach the semi-finals of the No. 4 and No. 2 is not based on strength, but on means.

They often maliciously injure opposing players at the cost of fouls, and later quibble that they were "careless".

"I heard that two members of the No. 2 Middle School were accidentally injured before the game and were forced to retire. It was the hands of the No. 4 Middle School. Captain, it's not that I don't care about the honor of the school. After graduation, I..."

The basketball players from No. 1 Middle School and Senior Three looked at the students from No. 4 Middle School who were about to play on the other side, and they felt a little apprehensive when they met their sinister gaze from time to time.

No one wants to make something wrong with their body during their graduation year.

Cheng Yuanchao frowned, he couldn't force others to play, but...

"It's almost time to play. Now you tell me that you quit, and you let the four of us fight the five people on the opposite side? It's really time for you to f*ck!"

The reprimanded team members blushed and said in a low voice, "Didn't the vice-captain call and say he was coming to watch the game? Why don't they..."

"Yu Jiu? You're so thoughtful!" Cheng Yuanchao snorted, "Who do you think the No. 4 High School is targeting? Whoever is better on the court will be targeted first, and Yu Jiu will be targeted when he plays. Who is Nine, the city's first monthly exam score, the treasure of the school leaders, if he gets hurt, how can I explain to the principal?"

"..."

The retreating team members curled their lips secretly, as if they didn't care about Yu Jiu's results.

Cheng Yuanchao didn't bother to talk to him anymore, turned to the rest area and shouted: "Xu Shi!"

Xu Shi also came to watch the game.

To be precise, except for Yu Jiu and Zhai Chi, who are the top academics who focus on studying, the other members of the basketball team in the first and second year of high school are all required to watch the game for the sake of gaining insight.

Xu Shi was called by name suddenly, he was taken aback for a moment, then put down his phone and walked over.

"What's wrong Captain?"

Cheng Yuanchao said: "Chai Feng retired, you take his place and prepare to play."

Xu Shi suddenly widened his eyes, "Me?"

He knew the tricks of No. 4 Middle School. Although he was usually very proud in school, he was still afraid of death.

With his hesitation, Cheng Yuanchao was already depressed by Chai Feng's retirement, so he couldn't hold back his anger and said, "What's wrong? Don't dare? Don't dare to leave the basketball team early. He is more active than anyone else when bullying his own people. They are all **** cowards in front of their opponents!"

Cheng Yuanchao turned to look for others.

Xu Shi was probably stimulated by his "bullying his own people", his face turned blue and white, he straightened his neck and said, "Who is scared? I will fuck!"